Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
This is the consequence of letting certain programs pay under the table without the threat of ncaa sanctions. The Miami’s and USCs of the world have the resources and have been unshackled.

If ppl don’t like it then regulate it fairly and penalize the bama’s, uga’s, and clemsons of the world the same way we have been. Ostracize those schools in the media the same way we have. Then I can get on board with regulating this thing.

As always there are innocent bystanders that get hurt (wvu, Pitt… etc) which sucks. But this has been a long time coming given the intentional “look away” attitude the ncaa has had with some schools.

Oh man could you imagine if the traditional bag schools not only poached sfla hs recruits but then took star UM players as they developed

Grim

Advertisement
Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

Hurricanes Football Smile GIF by Miami Hurricanes
I'm getting ready to do the Carlton dance if we get a player we want.

Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Dance GIF
carlton dance GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think he broke any rules. Spoiling a show is not in the rulebook. And you could have found out the same info on Twitter as well just by browsing.

Go for a walk and lower your blood pressure. It’s a TV show.

Soon boys are gonna be making more that NFL rookie contracts
Good.

If it means players stay in college longer then I am all for it.

I hate the opposite side of the spectrum like basketball when you cannot root for a college team knowing the players rotate every single year with one-and-dones.

Advertisement
Back