Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Andrew Rogers recruited him to Michigan State right? Sooooooo...

:sideeyes:

Has to be something going on there or unless he is just shopping himself for a deal? Going on his 3rd school, and he was actually a key piece for MSUs defense.

Last edited:
Has to be something going on there or unless he is just shopping himself for a deal? Going on 3 schools in 3 years, and he was actually a key piece for MSUs defense.
He’s really good…could be that the southern kid doesn’t like the south.

Advertisement
Tyler Johnson..... saw that somewhere yesterday. No idea if there is merit but we haven't heard boo about him...

And Sam Brooks is another anomaly right now....

I hadn't seen Tyler announced anywhere. Wouldn't surprise me, never understood the thought he could transition to LB given he was almost exclusively a rush end in HS.

I just checked 247's portal. Cam Williams is now in there. I thought he was gone last season?? ... No Tyler Johnson though.

Advertisement
Man how do you enter the portal from nowhere?

I’m officially announcing that I am entering in the transfer portal too.

This reminds me of what Chris Rock said about Jada threatening to boycott the oscars a few years ago. “I’m boycotting Rihanna’s panties, ***** you weren’t invited”
Did he have academic issues before the 21 season and leave school ? Think that might be the reason he is entering like this now.

Me the next 72 hours

Excited The Morning Show GIF by Apple TV+

Advertisement
Advertisement
Awfully quiet in here... Almost like the insiders were told to zip it up and lay low until some last minute negotiations are completed before the deadline.
No insiders have said anything about about non portal kids, at least I’d hope so. I haven’t seen any.

We all know the positions of need , nothing is a secret other than names.

Advertisement
Back