Transfer Portal watch

You play to win the game!
Reaction Hello GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Got a feeling there will be a lot of movement today. Sure a lot of these players would like to get deals done before the weekend
I would think any player who has plans on transferring but hasnt yet doesnt want to jump into that portal unless they have a guaranteed destination. To wait until 48hrs before the deadline for any other reason doesnt make sense.

I would think any player who has plans on transferring but hasnt yet doesnt want to jump into that portal unless they have a guaranteed destination. To wait until 48hrs before the deadline for any other reason doesnt make sense.

It's a mystery to me what's going on behind the scenes. You have to think we have at least 5, maybe closer to 10 kids transfering OUT. Yet other than Cave and a couple PWOs, no one has even entered the portal. Is that the same with kids at other schools? Is this one big game of chicken? We keep hearing about names that aren't in the portal yet.

That’s why I hope the insiders rumors are true and we are back channeling the **** out of a couple of guys right now.

Advertisement
It's a mystery to me what's going on behind the scenes. You have to think we have at least 5, maybe closer to 10 kids transfering OUT. Yet other than Cave and a couple PWOs, no one has even entered the portal. Is that the same with kids at other schools? Is this one big game of chicken? We keep hearing about names that aren't in the portal yet.
this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tyler Johnson..... saw that somewhere yesterday. No idea if there is merit but we haven't heard boo about him...

And Sam Brooks is another anomaly right now....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back