Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Those are the ones that would warrant public displays in MY opinion. Those are shocking losses *EYE* would hate to see.
Agreed, I mentioned Rooster prior to the Spring game so you could probably include him in that camp (although I really hope not).

Other notables would be the DTs you mentioned...I don't think Jake leaves. By all accounts he loves it here. NIL is a real wild card, however - both the giving and the taking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on man! That’s a kid & his future at the end of the day. Be classy
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Oh please. I'm good with all current or former players, even if they aren't good at football. However, this kid adult earned getting kicked off the team and I'll reiterate that I'm glad he's gone. I do hope he gets his **** together, just not at Miami.

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Oh please. I'm good with all current or former players, even if they aren't good at football. However, this kid adult earned getting kicked off the team and I'll reiterate that I'm glad he's gone. I do hope he gets his **** together, just not at Miami.
Gulity until proven innocent, i love it. I could never give anyone the benefit of the doubt. 👀 (this is sarcasm)?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back