Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
These cats got less than 100 hours, should be a whirlwind now - I wonder if the hold up on our end involves guys struggling to land with new schools.

I’m surprised we haven’t seen more of our guys go into the portal. It has to be coming. We are over 85 and still might have a couple more coming.

Advertisement
These cats got less than 100 hours, should be a whirlwind now - I wonder if the hold up on our end involves guys struggling to land with new schools.
I don't see 5-10 guys leaving over a weekend for whatever reason things have obviously changed. Max we will see is 2 or 3 at this point.

I don't see 5-10 guys leaving over a weekend for whatever reason things have obviously changed. Max we will see is 2 or 3 at this point.
I think we'd have a numbers problem then...(and TOC can confirm this as I blabber away without concrete numbers in front of me) I believe we are counting on at least six guys hitting the portal, and that's not including any more additions.

But you're right in the sense that it's either going to be in one swoop, or it's not happening to the degree we expected and there's something we're not picking up on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back