Transfer Portal watch

Patience, Daniel-San.

Proud The Karate Kid GIF
Our next number 1 is Robby Washington just have to wait a year

Advertisement
Didn’t we finish second in his recruitment?
Ivins crystal balled him to gates and the next day or so he committed to Emmett’s boy. The gates said that he spilled the beans and prompted Saban to send his henchmen to secure the deal and lure him away.
They talk about it al the time you n their boards

If Jacorey Brooks *** really hit that portal **** would melt down here.
IMO he’s not a starter over Keyshawn or Jacolby.

I don’t see elite speed with him, there’s obvious talent & upside there, but I don’t think he’s as great as the board makes him out to be. It’s mainly because he’s former South FL 5-star that went to Bama that makes everyone drool over him but in terms of pure ability I fully understand why Saban brought in 2 Portal WR’s to take the brunt of the reps in their passing offense.

I’d rather us bring in a surefire productive speedster, but that’s just me.

Advertisement

I don’t see elite speed with him, there’s obvious talent & upside there, but I don’t think he’s as great as the board makes him out to be. It’s mainly because he’s former South FL 5-star that went to Bama that makes everyone drool over him but in terms of pure ability I fully understand why Saban brought in 2 Portal WR’s to take the brunt of the reps in their passing offense.

With all the rumors being that we’re looking to add speed I can’t see Jacorey being the guy either. Hoping someone pops into the portal in the next few days. Not that he’s come here even if he did enter the portal but Boutte would be the kind of guy you throw EVERYTHING at.

Exactly would essentially be bringing in another Ladson. Need someone that can be a #1 day one ain't no time to build em up.

I'm still bummed about Harrel going to Bama :snoopfacepalm:

Are there any other receivers in the portal, or are about to be in the portal, whom are similar?

Anyone know what his legit 40 time is? Just curious since I remember at the Opening they had him clocked at 4.83. That just sounded way off for a 5* kid.
Probably mid 4.4.

attached video he goes, from the 45, hash to numbers to 15 in 4 secs while turning to find and catch

Advertisement
OK ... so the clock is ticking on players ENTERING the portal. What are the odds (question directed to Cribby / Leeds ... guys that have connections) that we land:

- 1 WR
- 1 LB
- 1 OT
- 1 DT

To close out the roster development period we are currently in?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sure it’s just a rumor but it would make sense they took burton from UGA and Harrell form UL . Thats two guys over him
Still would be shocking imo. He’s listed on their most recent depth chart as essentially WR2; burton 1, Jojo earlie 3, harrell backing up Jojo. At worst I think he ends up WR3 by the start of the year.

Not saying this won’t happen because…well **** look what else has happened since December with recruiting. But, it would be an impressive, yet equally difficult pull from what is currently a WR factory for the NFL.

It would also bring so many tears from Bama and UF fans that I don’t think I could leave this board for 24 hours.

Advertisement
Back