Transfer Portal watch

What a shock that Miami writers/blogger/social media doesn't understand the concept of discretion...

And same goes frankly IMO with Ruiz. I have ZERO problem dropping huge bags behind the scenes. Doing it in public makes us the easy target if/when there is a crack down. It's so Miami (the place not the school) that its comical.

Advertisement
Agree, Knighton
Why would he leave? He's in a better position this year. He won't be forced into an every down role which he isn't built for. He will get to shine as the shifty gamebreaker with 10-12 carries a game plus receiving out of the backfield where he excels, instead of being worn down throughout a game and as the season progresses

Advertisement
Why would he leave? He's in a better position this year. He won't be forced into an every down role which he isn't built for. He will get to shine as the shifty gamebreaker with 10-12 carries a game plus receiving out of the backfield where he excels, instead of being worn down throughout a game and as the season progresses
Not saying he would leave, but I can see a scenario where he would look elsewhere.

Do the math.

There are only so many carries to go around and they did not bring in Parrish to ride the bench. If (and that is a mighty big “if”) Chaney gets healthy, he is likely the #1 back. Then you have Franklin on short shortage and whenever Gattis wants a change of pace to pound the defense. On top of that, you have TreVonte Citizen who Mario loves. That leaves Chaney on passing downs and playing more of a specialized role on offense (one where he can be very successful).

If Knighton wants to be the undisputed #1 RB and an every down back, then he might bolt.

Not saying he would leave, but I can see a scenario where he would look elsewhere.

Do the math.

There are only so many carries to go around and they did not bring in Parrish to ride the bench. If (and that is a mighty big “if”) Chaney gets healthy, he is likely the #1 back. Then you have Franklin on short shortage and whenever Gattis wants a change of pace to pound the defense. On top of that, you have TreVonte Citizen who Mario loves. That leaves Chaney on passing downs and playing more of a specialized role on offense (one where he can be very successful).

If Knighton wants to be the undisputed #1 RB and an every down back, then he might bolt.
If Knighton wants to have any tread left on his tires before he hits the NFL he'll stay.

If Knighton wants to have any tread left on his tires before he hits the NFL he'll stay.
Agreed. I was simply providing a scenario and reasons why he would leave.

To be fair, this is just message board fodder on a lazy Sunday afternoon. There are no credible rumors to support this thinking…just fans worried about cryptic tweets which are aimed at the front 7 and not the RB position.

Logically he wouldn’t leave, just taking a guess with someone who you wouldn’t think about leaving.

Advertisement

Do the math.

I would think Chaney if it’s a rb.

We are still complaining about this? Who gives a ****.
The only thing that gets more action from canes fans than losses is the integrity of reporting.… apparently. All worried about kids getting their shining moment on Twitter even if the kid himself parades with ten different team jerseys beforehand. But let that kid play a year and not contribute and they’ll be ready to write **** about him with quickness. And all this expressed on sites specifically set up for this kind of speculation and ****** reporting. Can’t make it up.

Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

We saw this film last night. F'ng brilliant. Def best picture nominee.

For anyone wondering:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back