Transfer Portal watch

Why not have this conversation in private rather than in a open space for everyone to see? It’s weird. Either just put the name / info out there or discuss it in pm. These guys , myself and others have already said there’ll be guys leaving and some guys that would be surprising.
That thirst for attention is strong with the Canesville/Monsta X crew

Advertisement
Why not have this conversation in private rather than in a open space for everyone to see? It’s weird. Either just put the name / info out there or discuss it in pm. These guys , myself and others have already said there’ll be guys leaving and some guys that would be surprising.
Well how else is everyone supposed to know you’re an insider if you don’t post publicly about things like this?

Because they are constantly chasing clout, respect, credibility and validation. It’s obvious and pathetic. They have each other’s phone numbers and could easily text that convo. It is weird.

That thirst for attention is strong with the Canesville/Monsta X crew
Geo is young but these other guys are starving for a little clout. Some of you guys are going to have to come to conclusion that good players or players we don’t expect are going to transfer, you bring in top talent players are going to leave. Look at top teams minus Clemson they have high number of transfers out every year.

Geo is young but these other guys are starving for a little clout. Some of you guys are going to have to come to conclusion that good players or players we don’t expect are going to transfer, you bring in top talent players are going to leave. Look at top teams minus Clemson they have high number of transfers out every year.
This and some kids just don't have the dog in them that Mario demands.

Advertisement
Geo is trying to go the journalist route and is getting forced fed info and learning on the run. I don’t think it’s as much clout with him but more creating something. Just my take .

Geo is trying to go the journalist route and is getting forced fed info and learning on the run. I don’t think it’s as much clout with him but more creating something. Just my take .
I concur. He's trying to do it the official way. Most probably don't remember Geo from 5-6 years ago when he first gave this a shot.

The other guys are a little weird to me. Remind me of Miami flo dude or whatever. Fans trying to chase clout.

Geo has a lot to learn, but I think he's doing it for the right reasons.

I concur. He's trying to do it the official way. Most probably don't remember Geo from 5-6 years ago when he first gave this a shot.

The other guys are a little weird to me. Remind me of Miami flo dude or whatever. Fans trying to chase clout.

Geo has a lot to learn, but I think he's doing it for the right reasons.
Agree. He’s going to take his bumps and learn.

Advertisement
Is Geo young anymore? I get that excuse like in 2014 when he was posting here but he’s hardly young anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 183366
Looks like we could have some more portal attrition coming as well from someone we didn’t expect.
Twitter is not your friend. It’s a beauty pageant for 7 year olds.

Also, didn’t Geo apologize *yesterday* for blowing a commitment. Who in their right mind gives him info at this point?

Twitter is not your friend. It’s a beauty pageant for 7 year olds.

Also, didn’t Geo apologize *yesterday* for blowing a commitment. Who in their right mind gives him info at this point?

LMAO. Get cleared what you're going to post. If you love the program and you're over the age of 15 it's common sense. But I digress.

Advertisement
Back