Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Me, if he's picked by the Carolina Panthers:
mad the rock GIF
Did you storm the pitch today at Oldham Athletic?

Advertisement
I'm very familiar with Boundary Park, I used to live within a 5 minute walk of it - but no, I'm not a Latics fan.
Probably a good thing for your sanity if they managed to go from the premier league to dropping out of division 2!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haha I like lane but **** this is what recruiting and social media has come to. Sad times.
At least he’s not making vids with Rashada this weekend on his OV. Sounds like Lane’s attention was split.

Mario won’t make that mistake.

View attachment 183366
Looks like we could have some more portal attrition coming as well from someone we didn’t expect.
Why not have this conversation in private rather than in a open space for everyone to see? It’s weird. Either just put the name / info out there or discuss it in pm. These guys , myself and others have already said there’ll be guys leaving and some guys that would be surprising.

Advertisement
Why not have this conversation in private rather than in a open space for everyone to see? It’s weird. Either just put the name / info out there or discuss it in pm. These guys , myself and others have already said there’ll be guys leaving and some guys that would be surprising.

Because people are obsessed with wanting to feel valuable in life. It’s seen all day everyday on social media. They want internet clout and “followers”

They could easily just PM or text each other to have that conversation haha but they want to be internet famous/cool

It’s lame

Not the first time both of them used poor judgement on this stuff

Advertisement
Back