Transfer Portal watch

I’ll never understand this whole “don’t ruin his moment” movement. This kid is transferring to his 3rd school. What moment?? Lol. Y’all need to grow up. It’s getting weird.
Right and wrong brother. I myself roll my eyes when these transfer kids have to announce a top 5 and do the entire drama dance all over. But it is still his decision to make, how he wants to make it and when. There has to be some journalistic integrity and accountability. What if he got cold feet or changed his mind? What if another school panicked and increased their NIL? There are a number of reasons why this can’t happen.

Geo aplologized. I thought the wording of his apology was weak. But that’s just my opinion. He did apologize though and called it out which I can respect. He learned a very valuable lesson. Hopefully others in his shoes took notice and learned too. Onwards and upwards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The dude just got engaged.
Just a few months before he gets 15 mil for putting his sig on paper, smh.

1650749195449.png

So I’m surprised no one brought this guy up yet but Nebraska lost one of their better Dlineman yesterday in Casey Rogers. He’s from Syracuse, NY and was a productive guy from them. Has the size to be a 1-tech as well.

How do receivers not want to come here and play with Van Dyke? Seems odd to me.
Mario and Gattis may tell them you coming to compete. In their mind they want to go somewhere where they are shoe in starters. D-line coaches and Strong tell a kid he will have to compete for his spot they may laugh in their face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back