Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
And yet, the tweet is still up, breaking the news.

I guess no publicity is bad publicity, I'd sure be careful giving him info though.
Whatever… that kid has been on this site for years and has always conducted himself like a pro regardless of age. He stepped up and owned the mistake, he is allright in my book.

Advertisement
Nothing but love for Geo and Gaby. They bust there asses. But it seems like people are getting a little reckless lately trying to get news out tbh.

Agreed. Not gonna crucify the guy, but come on, gotta be more careful. What happens if the kid's cell phone battery dies and it takes him 10 minutes to charge it up and post his announcement?

Trust, but verify. Make sure the announcement has been made by the player before running with a story. Warchant learned. The haaaaard way.

Glad Geo apologized, but our reporters have to do better.

No doubt. But not gonna lie, that seemed like someone looking to make a splash by dropping it 1 minute early.

Either way, respect the guys hustle. Just learn from it and focus on the long game, not the quick easy wins.
This, and he just started a new gig. Or could just be a coincidence
skepticalhippo.jpg

Advertisement
From Bama board: (Hank South)

Talking to some sources this morning, I wouldn't be surprised if Bama wasn't done with the Transfer Portal in terms of additions just yet. I don't know of anything imminent, but it sounds like there is still interest in bringing in more talent, if it's the right fit. Tight end is one position I would keep an eye on, but Alabama is always looking at where they can upgrade when possible.

There's the reference to TE again....

Talking to some sources this morning, I wouldn't be surprised if Bama wasn't done with the Transfer Portal in terms of additions just yet. I don't know of anything imminent, but it sounds like there is still interest in bringing in more talent, if it's the right fit. Tight end is one position I would keep an eye on, but Alabama is always looking at where they can upgrade when possible.

Lol Saban has 85 5 stars and still looking to upgrade the talent. Can he please retire soon??

Advertisement

I'd be surprised if either of the two backups at Georgia are thrilled to have had a true freshmans come in and be an all American in front of them. They have rings now, why not test the NIL market?

Utah TE maybe?

Advertisement
I'd be surprised if either of the two backups at Georgia are thrilled to have had a true freshmans come in and be an all American in front of them. They have rings now, why not test the NIL market?
They can’t transfer within conference, I can’t think of another high ranked TE. Some serious Tampering going on(I know we do it but I don’t like it).

They can’t transfer within conference, I can’t think of another high ranked TE. Some serious Tampering going on(I know we do it but I don’t like it).
Ya true. I was just thinking ATM brought in three 4 star TE last class and maybe one of them wants to bounce but that is SEC also so wouldn't be talked about on Bama boards. ND brought in two 4 stars a couple classes ago, maybe someone in their TE room is ready to move on.

Ya true. I was just thinking ATM brought in three 4 star TE last class and maybe one of them wants to bounce but that is SEC also so wouldn't be talked about on Bama boards. ND brought in two 4 stars a couple classes ago, maybe someone in their TE room is ready to move on.
I don’t know who they are talking about but Hank south wouldn’t put the idea out there if he didn’t have somebody specific in mind.

Advertisement
Back