Attachments

• 54C18D11-9A67-4863-B099-2E11E556F010.jpeg
    54C18D11-9A67-4863-B099-2E11E556F010.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 367
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s just no need for him to be tweeting that prior to a kid’s commitment. Have some feel Ruiz - it’s the kid’s moment, not yours.

With that said, thanks for the bags.
he just doesnt give a ****.

i hate it and i love it at the same time. its like being with a psycho chick, who is completely nuts but her *** is perfect.

he just doesnt give a ****.

i hate it and i love it at the same time. its like being with a psycho chick, who is completely nuts but her *** is perfect.
Same boat; I love the arrogance and the persona that we don’t care what anyone else thinks - that’s the old Miami mantra, swag.

But at the same time…you’re a grown a$$ adult, let the kid commit then you can go bezerk on Twitter and show off the new 3030 Tesla IXVIII you’re lending out that costs 5 billion or whatever.

There’s just no need for him to be tweeting that prior to a kid’s commitment. Have some feel Ruiz - it’s the kid’s moment, not yours.

With that said, thanks for the bags.

I would think at some point Mario has a chat with Ruiz if he thinks there is an issue. Until then, clearly Mario is ok with how all this is going down. With that being said, from the very start I talked in here how I wish Ruiz would be a little less public with everything but that doesn’t seem to be changing at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back