Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Currently on the roster?

Steed is the MLB & Flagg is the backup.

In the Portal, it’s Caleb Johnson who we’re after & waiting on Mike Jones possibly if he ever makes a decision.
Thanks. I had forgotten about Steed which is a shame, he looked decent at times last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can see both Miller and JHH leaving. Miller was rumored two years ago, but stuck around.

JHH would sting a bit more, but we need 10 players to leave so there are bound to be players with potential and who have flashed that could depart. Few departures would shock me.

Advertisement
Miller leaving literally would make zero sense lol. He is one of our top 3 guys and will probably start, leave for what?
Yeah he’s a guy who’s overvalued at UM because we have no one else like him but wont be as highly valued on the market because, well, he’s not that far above average.

They don’t play the same position.

Coleman is a True DE, Gentry is a LB, he’s just the same size of a skinny DE lol.

They would’ve took Coleman when he first visited but he still has to finish up some classes in order to qualify for Miami admissions. That’s still a possibility he comes here, because they absolutely are interested.

Thanks. I just saw his size and thought he was a OLB/Edge.

Advertisement
Back