Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
We have numbers and steele he is pleasantly surprised with the db room! Why yu say we need more? Ts, porter, ivey, couch, dunson, blades, clarke, curtis, graves, davis, rogers.
Stop this, all the talk is about how WRs are meh. Can't have it both ways and corners are actually great.

Gentry from ASU probably pushes Coleman down the pecking order.
They don’t play the same position.

Coleman is a True DE, Gentry is a LB, he’s just the same size of a skinny DE lol.

They would’ve took Coleman when he first visited but he still has to finish up some classes in order to qualify for Miami admissions. That’s still a possibility he comes here, because they absolutely are interested.

Advertisement
Mikel has decided to stay put for a minute now.
A small update.

I was told he’s been going back in forth with leaving and staying since I first mentioned him in Dec. It seems like he’s back leaning hitting the portal. If he hits you’ll know where the likely stop is but until then it’s wait and see. After I was told he decided to stay I never checked back until I started seeing the rumors popping up again.

The new Nil mixed with the portal makes this **** very unpredictable. So many names have been contemplating entering to get a piece of the new Nil pie at other schools. Crazy times.

I was told he’s been going back in forth with leaving and staying since I first mentioned him in Dec. It seems like he’s back leaning hitting the portal. If he hits you’ll know where the likely stop is but until then it’s wait and see. After I was told he decided to stay I never checked back until I started seeing the rumors popping up again.

The new Nil mixed with the portal makes this **** very unpredictable. So many names have been contemplating entering to get a piece of the new Nil pie at other schools. Crazy times.

I'm glad that you corrected that poster...

Advertisement
I'm glad that you corrected that poster...
First off dudes a clown.

Secondly I went awol for two months so I quit following all things recruiting. Last I heard was he was staying , I never checked back. I didn’t know about him going back in forth and being indecisive. I mentioned / insinuated him, Ladson and Lichtenstein back then on the CL show. That’s how far this goes back lol.

This new Nil stuff with the Portal has made this crazy and unpredictable.

First off dudes a clown.

Secondly I went awol for two months so I quit following all things recruiting. Last I heard was he was staying , I never checked back. I didn’t know about him going back in forth and being indecisive. I mentioned / insinuated him, Ladson and Lichtenstein back then on the CL show. That’s how far this goes back lol.

This new Nil stuff with the Portal has made this crazy and unpredictable.

All good. I was just joking about you responding to yourself. It just looks funny!

1650563899446.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back