Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Considering what we know about the last defensive staff and scheme. Shaq was outstanding

I don't agree with lowering your standards for LB because the defense was sh*t. Beside Perryman was a tacking machine in D'No's defense which was worse than Manny's.

Advertisement
I don't agree with lowering your standards for LB because the defense was sh*t. Beside Perryman was a tacking machine in D'No's defense which was worse than Manny's.
The dude was a 4th round pick and is on an NFL roster. He may not have been the second coming of Ray Lewis, but he was a very solid player at the least.

Bro…lowering the standards?

Perryman had 110 tackles his senior year
Shaq had 107 tackles his senior year

Both wasn’t the best in pass coverage. Great at stopping the run. What makes Perryman so much better than Shaq?

Advertisement
We wouldnt be having these fears at LB if we had Shaq and Pinck right now. Lets stop the madness. We are praying Caleb Johnson transfers here and folks are downplaying Shaqs career? LOL.
Is what it is outstanding is not the same as above average.

Andrew's cousin?

1650489212023.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro…lowering the standards?

Perryman had 110 tackles his senior year
Shaq had 107 tackles his senior year

Both wasn’t the best in pass coverage. Great at stopping the run. What makes Perryman so much better than Shaq?
Well Perryman was 1 vote away from winning the Butkus too. Perryman presence was felt more than shaq. There would be some games where shaq would be quiet. And Perryman did it in a defense where literally nobody else on the team was having all that much success in.

Get him. Big bodied DT we need at 6’4 310. Rotational guy all his career at bama so his numbers aren’t great cause those guys are 2 gaping. Not saying he is great but I’m sure he is strong and can eat up blockers
Agree. If anything, we know he has had 4 years in a good strength program with good competition in practice and high expectations. And a guy not cracking the Bama starting unit doesn't exactly mean he would be lost in the depth chart here.

Advertisement
Back