Transfer Portal watch

Selling Miami is not an easy job. It’s like selling FILA when everyone else is selling Gucci and Loui’s. But I trust that eventually, Cristobal will be selling it right. That video of canes players walking through a parking lot was kinda embarrassing. Some of the HS showed it to me. SMH
FILA? lol **** smh

Advertisement
Makes no sense to me. How on earth does no one talented want to be LB1 at UM.
Seems like since Shannon took over that there has always been one position that we struggle to get talent at on D. First it was CBs (although this was at least partially due to Shannon's height requirement), then it was the DL, then it was CBs again and now it is LBs. I am probably forgetting some positions/periods.

Seems like since Shannon took over that there has always been one position that we struggle to get talent at on D. First it was CBs (although this was at least partially due to Shannon's height requirement), then it was the DL, then it was CBs again and now it is LBs. I am probably forgetting some positions/periods.

Last outstanding LB we had was Perryman. Hit like a mac truck

Advertisement
He had almost 1000 yards in 2020
Any good?
Screenshot_2022-04-20-15-46-15-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last outstanding LB we had was Perryman. Hit like a mac truck
Sure, but Shaq and crew were at least decent college LBs. They weren't high draft picks and not at the level we would like to get back to, but they were at least serviceable - especially compared to what we have now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back