Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
4240628.png

This man is coming for his girl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Of all the positions that needed help, MLB was the one that was the most glaringly obvious to me. I love what Mario and his staff are putting together. But I sure hope they get a guy at MLB. Someone who's friends with the 'Cuse kid needs to convince him to come home.

Obviously been an issue for awhile but specifically with Mario, just feels like we aren't casting a wide enough net. Heard zero buzz outside of Caleb Johnson who was a wrap once Texas had interest given it's his hometown.

Advertisement
Miami has been active in the transfer portal over the past few months and will continue to be here during the spring evaluation period.

People in Coral Gables were excited about the idea of potentially adding another tackle type of body which is why they attacked the opportunity to pursue Georgia offensive lineman Amarius Mims. While that situation didn’t go as planned, there are a few other names in mind who could help Miami – and they’re very familiar with Mario Cristobal and Alex Mirabal.

Sources tell InsideTheU that Miami has expressed interest in a pair of offensive linemen from Oregon, Jonah Miller and Jaylan Jeffers.
Miller, a 6-foot-7, 260-pounder who ranked as a four-star in the Class of 2021 out of Tuscon (Ari.) Sahuaro, was moved to the defensive line this spring after not playing as a true freshman last fall. Florida, Texas, USC, Tennessee, Penn State, and Oklahoma State offered as a high school prospect. He will have four years of eligibility.

Jeffers, who stands at 6-foot-5, 291-pounds, was running with the second-team offensive line this spring for the Ducks before electing to seek other opportunities. He committed to Oregon over Colorado and Oklahoma State, while also holding offers from Arizona, Arizona State, LSU, Michigan, USC, UCLA, and others. Like Miller, Jeffers will have four years of eligibility given the COVID 2020 season and appearing in just one game for Oregon last fall.

There is no visit set at the moment and with Miami’s coaches set to hit the road on Sunday for spring evaluations, those potential trips may have to wait until the staff is back.

Makes no sense to me. How on earth does no one talented want to be LB1 at UM.
Selling Miami is not an easy job. It’s like selling FILA when everyone else is selling Gucci and Loui’s. But I trust that eventually, Cristobal will be selling it right. That video of canes players walking through a parking lot was kinda embarrassing. Some of the HS showed it to me. SMH

Selling Miami is not an easy job. It’s like selling FILA when everyone else is selling Gucci and Loui’s. But I trust that eventually, Cristobal will be selling it right. That video of canes players walking through a parking lot was kinda embarrassing. Some of the HS showed it to me. SMH
LOL no.

Advertisement
Back