Transfer Portal watch

Exactly
Enos was so bad it made lash seem better than he was
I never saw him outscheme a better opponent
bought the spread to miami, made miami offense fun and exciting, put up numbers in covid year limited install no spring, we went from bottom 100s offense and went to top 25-30.. Offense was able to draw King who helped calibrate the qb room, When starting QB, top 2 RB, a couple OL go down still got top 25 production from freshman qb, 3rd string back and backup oline.. Hurp derp..

Advertisement
bought the spread to miami, made miami offense fun and exciting, put up numbers in covid year limited install no spring, we went from bottom 100s offense and went to top 25-30.. Offense was able to draw King who helped calibrate the qb room, When starting QB, top 2 RB, a couple OL go down still got top 25 production from freshman qb, 3rd string back and backup oline.. Hurp derp..
That’s exactly what posters said manny did for the defense
After having dno
Lash was not bad by any means
He was avg or slightly above avg

He'll be the 2nd major portal WR (burton) saban is bringing in. Saban came out and said he wasn't very happy with the play of his backup WRs. Wonder how Brooks and Jones-Bell are faring.

anyone with eyes could see their backups at WR were garbage in the NC game vs UGA

That’s exactly what posters said manny did for the defense
After having dno
Lash was not bad by any means
He was avg or slightly above avg
Difference is Lashlee through his career could actually recruit and the offense is actually in decent shape with players on that side of ball.. Having guys like Garcia and Jacurri probably have us with most talented qb room in 20+.. Im not gonna knock Diaz as DC, he did his thing with the players given to him, he just didnt get chance to prove and evolve as a HC.. Thats on the AD, Mario was able to do that, Lashlee is on his route to doing it too, lets see how he fares.. Diaz was a gimmicky type DC who excelled with other coaches players.. Cant recruit it seems and not HC material at moment

Advertisement
Exactly
Enos was so bad it made lash seem better than he was
I never saw him outscheme a better opponent
Nah I think we just had a terrible QB and a poor OL. Jarren wasn't who we thought he was, I think he was 3rd string on a bad USF team. Dan Enos gave Maryland their most productive offense in 20+ years with 440 yards per game

Nah I think we just had a terrible QB and a poor OL. Jarren wasn't who we thought he was, I think he was 3rd string on a bad USF team. Dan Enos gave Maryland their most productive offense in 20+ years with 440 yards per game
Jarren had a nasty substance abuse problem and it totally ruined his career. Kid couldn't handle the distractions.

Advertisement
And who fault that is?? He picked the Qb and the oline smh

Advertisement
On Harrell from the UGA board, fwiw

Attachments

• 877371DF-5575-435E-B65E-63898A815D5E.png
    877371DF-5575-435E-B65E-63898A815D5E.png
    610.8 KB · Views: 492
They also added:
- Jake Bailey from Rice who’s a productive Slot WR that had 56rec & 714yds last season
- Joshua Moore from Texas, former 4-star WR that was under utilizes at UT but still had 54rec & 737yds in 2 seasons
- Beau Corrales former UNC WR from TX, he had 71rec & 1,033yds in his career at UNC

Plus they return Rashee Rice who was a beast last year with 64rec 670yds & 9TD’s.

And they got the speed demon Soph Roderick Daniels coming back, he’s a legit low 4.3 kid from Duncanville. Kid is a pure burner, he has Marquise Goodwin type speed. Then this kid Dylan Goffney from outta Cypress, he’s a true Sophomore as well & has very good upside, great route runner.

Tanner Modercai is back as well, he threw for 3,628yds 39TD’s & 12INT’s at 67%cmp, plus they got Preston Stone waiting in the wings & they don’t have to worry about Preston hitting the Portal if he doesn’t start right away, his Dad is on their Board of Trustees & the majority of his family are SMU alums, he’s a legacy kid that probably wouldn’t even be allowed to leave if he wanted to lol.

But they’re geared up to have an explosive offense this season.
Beau f’n córrales. Guy was playing against us in 2017 during our 10 win season. Kinda smoked us that game if I remember. Was there at chapel hill.

Advertisement
The last time Lashlee was OC at SMU, they rushed for 2,351yds as a team.

Xavier Jones rushed for 1,276yds & 23TD’s
Ke’Mon Freeman rushed for 517yds & 5TD’s

Both were low level 3-star RB’s in HS.

This board incorrectly blames our rushing issues on Lashlee because yall are so obsessesed with “3rd & sHorT bRo, iNsiDe zOne!” Like we get it, the run game sucked & we had trouble converting 3rd & 1’s, maybe that had something to do with the interior OL we had? I mean it’s not like Mario & Mirabal aren’t actively trying to upgrade & overturn the whole ****** line right now or anything... Maybe the run game sucked because the guys responsible for creating lanes to run through weren’t that good at doing that? 🤷🏽‍♂️

But either way, yall can keep ****tin’ on Lashlee as much as you want, but he’s a good coach & a smart guy, he’s going to do well at SMU & yall still will be on here drooling about 3rd & short...
I get that our Oline sucked. We agree on that. But you don’t call a run play towards the a and b gap every single run play. There was no imagination. Then again it was probably Manny having a say so with that.

You might not like him, but to say he’s a trash OC is just categorically incorrect.
Trash = someone coming up with a word he/she knows will draw ire from rational football minds to make some noise and generate attention.

I think it's totally fair to say he was stubborn - yes the repeated failures running the ball on 3rd and short were (in large part) due to the interior line failing to generate any push; however, we all knew the o-line was pretty **** poor in this department early on, and he still called the same play over and over again while everyone and their mother knew what was coming.

With that said, he was the best OC to wear a U on his chest in years...don't really think it's an argument.

Advertisement
Back