Transfer Portal watch

hes not not going to do nothing with it
Season 5 Nickelodeon GIF
RIP to Gilbert 🙏🏾

Advertisement
hes not going to do nothing with it
Season 5 Nickelodeon GIF
The last time Lashlee was OC at SMU, they rushed for 2,351yds as a team.

Xavier Jones rushed for 1,276yds & 23TD’s
Ke’Mon Freeman rushed for 517yds & 5TD’s

Both were low level 3-star RB’s in HS.

This board incorrectly blames our rushing issues on Lashlee because yall are so obsessesed with “3rd & sHorT bRo, iNsiDe zOne!” Like we get it, the run game sucked & we had trouble converting 3rd & 1’s, maybe that had something to do with the interior OL we had? I mean it’s not like Mario & Mirabal aren’t actively trying to upgrade & overturn the whole ****** line right now or anything... Maybe the run game sucked because the guys responsible for creating lanes to run through weren’t that good at doing that? 🤷🏽‍♂️

But either way, yall can keep ****tin’ on Lashlee as much as you want, but he’s a good coach & a smart guy, he’s going to do well at SMU & yall still will be on here drooling about 3rd & short...

Love it. I'm really rooting for Lashlee.

Thats gonna be a fun offense with Stone and Wheaton. Those are high level prospects playing at SMU.
They also added:
- Jake Bailey from Rice who’s a productive Slot WR that had 56rec & 714yds last season
- Joshua Moore from Texas, former 4-star WR that was under utilizes at UT but still had 54rec & 737yds in 2 seasons
- Beau Corrales former UNC WR from TX, he had 71rec & 1,033yds in his career at UNC

Plus they return Rashee Rice who was a beast last year with 64rec 670yds & 9TD’s.

And they got the speed demon Soph Roderick Daniels coming back, he’s a legit low 4.3 kid from Duncanville. Kid is a pure burner, he has Marquise Goodwin type speed. Then this kid Dylan Goffney from outta Cypress, he’s a true Sophomore as well & has very good upside, great route runner.

Tanner Modercai is back as well, he threw for 3,628yds 39TD’s & 12INT’s at 67%cmp, plus they got Preston Stone waiting in the wings & they don’t have to worry about Preston hitting the Portal if he doesn’t start right away, his Dad is on their Board of Trustees & the majority of his family are SMU alums, he’s a legacy kid that probably wouldn’t even be allowed to leave if he wanted to lol.

But they’re geared up to have an explosive offense this season.

This board incorrectly blames our rushing issues on Lashlee because yall are so obsessesed with “3rd & sHorT bRo, iNsiDe zOne!” Like we get it, the run game sucked & we had trouble converting 3rd & 1’s, maybe that had something to do with the interior OL we had? I mean it’s not like Mario & Mirabal aren’t actively trying to upgrade & overturn the whole ****** line right now or anything... Maybe the run game sucked because the guys responsible for creating lanes to run through weren’t that good at doing that? 🤷🏽‍♂️

But either way, yall can keep ****tin’ on Lashlee as much as you want, but he’s a good coach & a smart guy, he’s going to do well at SMU & yall still will be on here drooling about 3rd & short...
I always felt that Lashlee was more of a head coach then Manny was, that he held the offense accountable, that he wasn't buddy buddy with everyone, he would yell when he needed to and was intense. I think your take is 100% right, the line played soft and I think that's indicative of the failure of a head coach that Manny was. Attitude reflects leadership

I always felt that Lashlee was more of a head coach then Manny was, that he held the offense accountable, that he wasn't buddy buddy with everyone, he would yell when he needed to and was intense. I think your take is 100% right, the line played soft and I think that's indicative of the failure of a head coach that Manny was. Attitude reflects leadership
He’s part of the blame too! Dude is just a trash predictable oc, nothing else.

Advertisement

Look what conference he coached🤣🤣🤣
Dude, coaching football is not Quantum physics🤣 how hard it was to put Thad in for third and short?? Y’all stay making a thousand excuses for these coaches!! All blame everything on the players but not these coaches. I knew you guys was going cape for lashlee after tvd stared doing great

Last edited:
Look what conference he coached🤣🤣🤣
When Lashlee was OC at Auburn:

2014 - Cameron Artis-Payne rushed for 1,608yds & 13TD’s

2015 - Peyton Barber rushed for 1,017yds & 13TD’s
Jovon Robinson rushed for 639yds & 3TD’s as RB2

2016 - Kamryn Pettway rushed for 1,224yds & 7TD’s
Kerryon Johnson rushed for 895yds & 11TD’s as RB2

Advertisement
When Lashlee was OC at Auburn:

2014 - Cameron Artis-Payne rushed for 1,608yds & 13TD’s

2015 - Peyton Barber rushed for 1,017yds & 13TD’s