Transfer Portal watch

Starts at RT this year and is the LT the 2-3 years after. Changes everything along the OL and recruiting there. This would be bigger than any transfer or recruit we got the last year.
We usually hit on one of our best players being transfers for multiple years in a row.. We are still looking for that impact crown guy for this year transfer class.. Please Lawd we need some of these guys to start falling in our lap, **** USC and Bama becoming portals hubs like us..

Advertisement
You can corroborate this with people in this board as well, @Coach Macho being one. I also know a few folks that are consistently at practices.

Literally have had multiple people tell me George is our #1.

Same people told me Worsham is healthy and a Gattis type player.

And we all know X.

Smith is struggling with the offense but he’s the perfect t player for a Gattis offense. You fix him and he’s an all American.
These guys practicing against a guy nicknamed taillights bro.. They got to prove it on the field.. No one cares what they do in practice with Stevenson out and getting to run train on #8

Advertisement
Starts at RT this year and is the LT the 2-3 years after. Changes everything along the OL and recruiting there. This would be bigger than any transfer or recruit we got the last year.
Facts! This is the kind of guy that we can go to war with in College Station and look them mutha****asss straight in the eye and say LFG!

Advertisement
These guys practicing against a guy nicknamed taillights bro.. They got to prove it on the field.. No one cares what they do in practice with Stevenson out and getting to run train on #8
Rambo and Harley put up numbers last year practicing against ghosts all year since the defense barely practiced. Miss me with that.

Advertisement
The stuff we hear about the WRs is the same thing we heard last season. Also the same thing about Ivey. Balling out in camp. Someone is gonna step up in that room.

Advertisement
I’ve heard opposite. George, X have been big, and good depth if not spectacular. Smith is under Gattis’ wing. And Worsham will be a player.
The d won the scrimmage before yesterday and that’s with no TS , Porter and others. A defense that’s very thin and needing help. Very much outgunned in talent / numbers.

X has been the most consistent. George made some great catches but still isn’t consistent.

Getting separation has been an issue for the group as well. Even on most of JG’s great catches the cb is in his pocket.

Out of the entire wr core you’ve mentioned a few guys. With only a couple of them being somewhat productive. Guys could step up in fall but we still need another guy imo.

Luckily the te group is stacked , Arroyo , Mallory and Skinner should be a big part of the o.

Last edited:
That Stacy Searels hire really paying off for UGA.

Mixed reviews on the UGA board which I take as a good thing. The reasonable posters view this as a disappointing loss. Thought he would be in the two deep this year and eventually big time starter. Some concerns about work ethic but lots of people are high on him.

Ryan Jordan seems to be an insider there. Sounds like Mario and Mirabal been working this for a while. Would make sense since we know we need a RT and we haven’t aggressively pursued any.

D2382767-4467-4B1B-9CCE-3BFE0AA043F5.png

I just wonder how accurate the UGA info is about Miami being the spot. He’s an elite prospect wouldn’t every big program also be in on him? Maybe Tyrique has been working him but I just don’t see the connection point yet to assume he is UMs

Advertisement
Back