Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Offense was already going to be the strongest unit on the team. Add this mammoth and 👀👀👀 Definitely would be able to run downhill at least to the right side.

Waivers are a cake walk but there’s no way UGA would allow him to get one to their biggest rival.

You would think that but Ricks went to Bama, UGA WR went to Bama etc

These kids have the NCAA by the nuts and all the leverage nowadays. UGAs OL coach just abruptly resigned etc, I don’t put any of this past anyone. UGA doesnt think that highly of the kid anyway or they’d find a way to keep him happy and at UGA. I’m not saying he goes to UF because I have no idea, but if the kid does want to go there…I don’t see it being stopped.

Advertisement

These kids have the NCAA by the nuts and all the leverage nowadays. UGAs OL coach just abruptly resigned etc, I don’t put any of this past anyone. UGA doesnt think that highly of the kid anyway or they’d find a way to keep him happy and at UGA. I’m not saying he goes to UF because I have no idea, but if the kid does want to go there…I don’t see it being stopped.
I think the rule is if you transfer after Feb 1st. I think both of those others were before then but I could be wrong. Otherwise I agree he can probably get a waiver pushed through if he has to

I mean they had a real unusual way for showing him they didn’t want him. They have 2 Day 1 picks at OT and he still played in 7 games last year but I get your point.

Advertisement
Back