Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
0rWjyj9.gif

Advertisement
Intrigued, not sure what he is here
though? Chess piece? Edge setting guy outside (which we desperately need as well), inside on passing downs? Has some good pass rushing production so could probably help us but we need more SIZE inside. We have all of these 3Ts and only two 0/1 types on the roster currently and 1 of them hasn’t played a down of CFB.
Moultrie is basically this.

They need a big guy. I wouldnt go after this dude. We need a legitimate 1 tech to challenge Jordan Miller who hasnt done anything here other than a rs freshman in Haye

They need a big guy. I wouldnt go after this dude. We need a legitimate 1 tech to challenge Jordan Miller who hasnt done anything here other than a rs freshman in Haye

Agree on the Moultrie point, although we still could use him though from a numbers standpoint. He can help. I agree with you 1000% on the needed size point as well.

Advertisement
Agree on the Moultrie point, although we still could use him though from a numbers standpoint. He can help. I agree with you 1000% on the needed size point as well.
I mean we shouldnt turn down talent up front....but im just thinking where my priority would be. We have like 3 tweeners currently in Elijah Roberts, Lichtenstein, Moultrie. All 3 can fit the same mold of him.

I mean we shouldnt turn down talent up front....but im just thinking where my priority would be. We have like 3 tweeners currently in Elijah Roberts, Lichtenstein, Moultrie. All 3 can fit the same mold of him.
If he’s better than the those 3 u have to take him
Never seen him play so don’t know if he’s good or not
But u take any upgrade on the dline

Advertisement

I was thinking the samething. A Jayson Jones type of dude. I'm a huge FAU fan but I'd try to get Evan Anderson from them.

Ehh…this dude is a long term take though. A lot of people are forgetting that.

Advertisement
Back