Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I mean you may have got some muscle memory from Kicking off of a particular leg but dont think its THAT big of a transition...especially if aguy has NFL aspirations. The ability to do both or have film on both helps with draft grade imo.

I get it because this kid is a LT...but if we were to recruit him ..he likely would be ont he Right side. Steen from Vandy also was a LT who would have to go to RT with Zion entrenched.
Thanks G. Yeah I do worry about that with those 2 transfer prospects. I haven’t kept receipts on it, but I feel like more times than not, both college and pros, when a tackle moves to the other side, they don’t grow into it and become the same level of prospect. So why not recruit or draft the player with the expertise for the side they need to be played. I’m sure there is some metrix on it that I’m not aware of. Just an overall observation.

I don't know anything about this kids game but Addae recruited him to WVU so could be one to watch. Starter for WVU this past season.

Indeed. I could see a lot of changes and movement on our roster after spring. That will give Mario and his coaching staff some time to evaluate what they have and what areas need to be addressed. From every interview I've watched it seems like his going to hit the transfer portal throughout the year for talent acquisition. We had spots available at signing day but Mario waited and did not reach on any player he didn't think would be a quality asset for the team. Iron sharpens iron and really liking what I'm seeing from Mario so far on the roster management front.

Advertisement
I don't know anything about this kids game but Addae recruited him to WVU so could be one to watch. Starter for WVU this past season.

Also see the kid is from SoFla originally. This seems like a layup if we want him ..
Yeah, I see that now on WVUs board. Sounds like FSU has been courting him for months and they expect him to end up there. Interesting.
Marvin Jones Jr's brother. But with him going to UGA, I didn't see him leaning FSU...

Advertisement
So Memphis Mike is tampering?

THIS GUY does not play by the rules...

1645037992211.png

Oh ok i thought he already announced he was transferring there to.

If he is still there we need to sign him up badly

He is visiting Bama, LSU, Virginia and I think OU next month.

LSU 247 writers think they are in the drivers seat.

If LSU does get him that will be the 3rd transfer OL they will have gotten this year, hopefully Martinez and Dumervil look to bounce

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure if this has been posted, but UCF DT Cam Goode has entered the Portal.

Advertisement
Back