Transfer Portal watch

Oh ok i thought he already announced he was transferring there to.

If he is still there we need to sign him up badly
Tyler's transfer crystal ball is with Virginia. When they took Blake, it seemed like a wrap for Tyler. But a few weeks have passed with no announcement. It could just be a Ladson type situation where it's a done deal and there's just no announcement. Or we can tell ourselves that Mario and Mirabal are giving Tyler something to think about, LOL.

Advertisement
E683DFAB-73A1-478E-88CC-E98A574DC6D5.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He hasn’t played any in college yet.

But he’s a 6’4 200 4-star WR from South Memphis/ North Mississippi who signed with Oregon last year.

If he ends up hitting the Portal, he could end up going back to home to Ole Miss...

Or maybe Miami, but we’ll see.
Malik is from Jackson. Went to Callaway, the same school that gave us Dayall Harris..

Advertisement
How hard is it typically for a LT to switch to RT or vice versa?
I mean you may have got some muscle memory from Kicking off of a particular leg but dont think its THAT big of a transition...especially if aguy has NFL aspirations. The ability to do both or have film on both helps with draft grade imo.

I get it because this kid is a LT...but if we were to recruit him ..he likely would be ont he Right side. Steen from Vandy also was a LT who would have to go to RT with Zion entrenched.

Advertisement
Back