Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Arkansas tossing out the Wal Mart money NIL deals. They are snagging left and right, like people are choosing to live in Arkansas ha.

Is there any timetable for when Marshall would want to make his decision on whether or not if he’s hitting the portal?
We clearly have one side open now that the Oregon kid chose to stay home. He needs to know that Blades, Ivey or Couch will not give him any competition and the two young bloods have not even been baptized yet. Marshall needs to know he can return home, play with his boys, and will have the other side open to him. To answer your question, I never read anywhere of any time limits to enter the portal.

Advertisement
I give all credit to years of reading I’m James Jackson’s brothers posts. When he told me I took what he said and put it in perfect white people words I knew I realized my gift.
Yeah, you have won. If IAJJB gave me a compliment I would consider bronzing my keyboard. He replied to me once and I felt like I had arrived.

‘Perfect white people words’, this will be added to my list.

Share your gift

Advertisement

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Another one at a position of need…

We clearly have one side open now that the Oregon kid chose to stay home. He needs to know that Blades, Ivey or Couch will not give him any competition and the two young bloods have not even been baptized yet. Marshall needs to know he can return home, play with his boys, and will have the other side open to him. To answer your question, I never read anywhere of any time limits to enter the portal.

I mean he has to know he can beat Ivey and Couch out lol

Is any of this real or just assumptions because he is quiet in Gainesville? He was a starter last year and is a starter again.

Advertisement
Arky building something. Sanders at LB and now this kid. They already have a good team. Barry Odom at DC and Briles at OC....that's big-time for a team that won like three games two years ago....
Pittman is real deal. Good recruiter and players love him

UGA - roster changes

Players Departing for NFL

1. Nakobe Dean (Jr)
  2. Lewis Cine (Jr)
  3. George Pickens (Jr)
  4. Travon Walker (Jr)
  5. Jake Camarda (Jr)
  6. Derion Kendrick (Jr)
  7. James Cook (Sr)
  8. Zamir White (RJr)
  9. Jamaree Salyer (Sr)