Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
He can play RT in front of Campbell or take one of the OG spots (with Scaife moving to C).

We need push up front. Last year was an improvement but not good enough. This is a guy with size and talent that can serve as a stopgap before Cristobal and Mirabal start stacking national kids.
Good to know. I didn't think about Scaife possibly moving to center. If Steen is good enough to beat out Campbell, then we have something there.

I agree we need push. I'm big on Campbell and Rivers providing that. If Steen is good enough to start, then we would have 3 guys that can move people.

Advertisement
Wow is he really just broadcasting that?
After you just won the national title over Bama, you got to have a little extra swag about you. LOL. Start feeling yourself so much you just start cutting kids as soon as you get back to the locker room. lol

But seriously, Bama and UGA will have alot of transfer guys. Both are way over the 85 with this incoming class.

After you just won the national title over Bama, you got to have a little extra swag about you. LOL. Start feeling yourself so much you just start cutting kids as soon as you get back to the locker room. lol

But seriously, Bama and UGA will have alot of transfer guys. Both are way over the 85 with this incoming class.
Kids that can probably help us in the interim.

Can anyone give me the rundown on what happened to Darnell Washington? I was looking for him last night and saw him lined up at tackle looking like he put on tons of weight. Has he given up on TE or what's the deal with him? If he were to enter the portal would we take him?

Advertisement

How is that possible? We can’t even sniff the 85. Or is this because of covid

Can anyone give me the rundown on what happened to Darnell Washington? I was looking for him last night and saw him lined up at tackle looking like he put on tons of weight. Has he given up on TE or what's the deal with him? If he were to enter the portal would we take him?
He’s a TE he hasn’t played tackle lol he just blocks in-line with tackles

It’s a shame what UGA done to him, blew him up to like 280 or so TE that only blocks

Advertisement
How is that possible? We can’t even sniff the 85. Or is this because of covid

It's up in our noses now, even if you think we lost our sense of smell. Two Covid jokes for the price of one. Yes, carrying the "extra year" kids has pushed even the "usually-falls-short-of-85" squad to the limit.

Maybe introduce him to Eric Winston?

Advertisement

Definitely take a look

I would imagine he wants to go back home to Texas or possibly go to UF with Raymond.

But he’s without doubt a TAKE to the 10th power!

Other than Elias Ricks, is the most talented CB to enter the portal this offseason.

Miami needs to get on it quick & offer both McGlothern & Latrell McCuthin.

What happened to him is he was sold a bill of fake goods & he took the bag money UGA was offering instead of doing his due diligence & going somewhere that would actually play him more.

But then TF Brock Bowers came in & took his spot as the primary TE & turned DW into a de facto Offensive Tackle.

Advertisement
Back