Transfer Portal watch

WR is easily the easiest position to add talent in the portal.

With Skinner and like Coleman + Ladson coming in, it seems 1 more WR is needed. And imo the priority should be a proven veteran who can come in and replace Rambo, rather than a younger player

Advertisement
Gaby reporting it looks like Rique will be staying another season!!!! Huge if true
That's huge if true! I've been waiting to hear if he's returning. Hey man listen, it's impressive what's going on right now and the talent aquisitions are top notch.

Miami wins the ACC next year. Miami is trending right now and that's great to see.

Ehhhh I guess but he would have been playing day one here. AR15 vibes….

If he comes I’m gonna support him like I do any kid who wears the U… but idk if I like him taking reps from Smith, Mello, X, or George
If he gets reps they will be earned. Like I mentioned in another post, competition will be FIERCE on Green Tree next spring.

Advertisement
That's huge if true! I've been waiting to hear if he's returning. Hey man listen, it's impressive what's going on right now and the talent aquisitions are top notch.

Miami wins the ACC next year. Miami is trending right now and that's great to see.
Mario recruiting Stevenson to stay
Get him a nice nil deal and your cb situation isn’t too bad with him and banks and graves

Advertisement
I like Ladson take if true. Long outside WR who can get down the field. Was productive last year at Clemson when he wasn't injured.
He had 4 catches this year and 18 last year (31 catches in 3 years). Kid hasn't been healthly in any of the 3 years at Clemson. IF he is back 100% he's worth a flyer, but def not a sure thing.

Advertisement
Is their backup QB any good this year?
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back