Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s why I said you don’t have the same energy for coaches. Why no restrictions on how much they make?

Jimbo does not secure that ridiculous contract from *** To Mouth U if Crab Legs and that traitor D. Cook aren’t playing for FSU but according to you they should have restrictions on how much they can make and when they can get their money.

Keep that same energy for everything else in the college system…restrict coaching salaries, analysts, ADs etc

Or let the free market correct itself.

You should blame the NCAA as they should have seen this coming years ago but kept their head in the sand.

They should have let the players unionize and they could have come up with a set of rules.

I’m all for restrictions if both sides are represented by good and competent counsel and enter into a bargained for agreement.
100% with what you said here. I've been saying it for a while. If you want to keep parity, there needs to be caps on budgets spent on athletics. There should be caps on on field coaching salaries and analyst budgets. That means once a team spends at the cap they can't keep spending more to gain an advantage. Alabama is the Yankees right now and we need to keep that in check just like MLB had to. Can't expect schools like TCU, Rutgers, etc to keep up or G5s to ever have a chance if you can spend unlimited money. Same reason there are scholarship caps.

Same should apply with NILs. It would probably correct itself later, but still. Either way NCAAs incompetence screwed everyone. Big mistake not getting ahead of it and letting government into this instead of doing their job as the regulating organization of the sport.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imo we need multiple cb's in the portal unless they take one and use younger guys. I expect a mimnum of one CB leaving and possibly 1-2 more. Ivey is definitely one to watch.

Is there an expectation that Blades will be able to return and play football? I know he had the heart issue post COVID and I believe then got hurt right? Always had such high hopes for him as a player

Advertisement
Back