Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Screenshot_20221225_151822_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221225_151815_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve watched JSU football;

Deion is not a good coach. It’s obvious JSU won on a disparity of talent. There was no scheme, & in back to back HBCU Nat’l Title Games, there was zero adjustments made where it came down to coaching.

I’m not a hater at all, & I’ve always said Deion, along w/ Brooks r two FSU guys who I wished were Canes, but I don’t foresee him doing well at CU. Forget the level of competition, it’s the level of athletes + coaching that’ll do him in. He won’t have that talent advantage he was able to get away w/.

Imma keep it a buck; I’ve watched some HBCU games for the past 4 yrs & it’s a mess. U think ACC or PAC-12 officiating is bad, tune in to a HBCU game. U think a fun day MAC game is bad, tune in to a HBCU game. Imo, it’s an indictment on Deion to lose in back to back Nat’l title games w/ a starting line up filled w/ D1 transfers & recruits, & it came down to coaching.

I’ve watched JSU football;

Deion is not a good coach. It’s obvious JSU won on a disparity of talent. There was no scheme, & in back to back HBCU Nat’l Title Games, there was zero adjustments made where it came down to coaching.

I’m not a hater at all, & I’ve always said Deion, along w/ Brooks r two FSU guys who I wished were Canes, but I don’t foresee him doing well at CU. Forget the level of competition, it’s the level of athletes + coaching that’ll do him in. He won’t have that talent advantage he was able to get away w/.

Imma keep it a buck; I’ve watched some HBCU games for the past 4 yrs & it’s a mess. U think ACC or PAC-12 officiating is bad, tune in to a HBCU game. U think a fun day MAC game is bad, tune in to a HBCU game. Imo, it’s an indictment on Deion to lose in back to back Nat’l title games w/ a starting line up filled w/ D1 transfers & recruits, & it came down to coaching.

So you’re saying he needs to hire good OC and DCs because his in game coaching is not up to snuff…

Advertisement
So you’re saying he needs to hire good OC and DCs because his in game coaching is not up to snuff…

Well……yeah, but I think it goes deeper than that;

Deion is about himself. I felt his whole time at JSU felt insincere & scripted. Well, now I know why as there will be a 4-part docu-series about Deion & his time at JSU coming to a streaming service near u.

OK, cool; he parlays that exhibition to a P5 job. The first thing he did was create “Coach Prime” merchandise for his wallet. The problem w/ Deion is he’s trying to be too cool & charismatic to promote himself & his brand. Right now, it’s fun & captivating, but he’ll soon find out if he thought the local HBCU media was harsh, if he fails at CU…Lord help his soul. It won’t matter though, b/c he’ll have lined his pockets nicely by then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back