Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Odd timing to release this now, but knowing Mario everything is strategic.

Which means maybe today ain’t going like they thought it would. Still, welcome to the U.
What is odd about this? We got all of our D-Lineman signed plus we have been after him for awhile so it's not like some random transfer committing to replace a last minute flip. If it was a Corner, I'd buy it more.

So basically you're assuming that Mario and them would have this lower level announcement to help with the buzz? Like cmon that makes no sense. This doesn't move the needle. Terrible porst.
Alright big guy, we’ll see how we finish today 🤷🏻‍♂️.

If we finish with just Damari and Mauigoa, we can revisit this. Hope we don’t.

Alright big guy, we’ll see how we finish today 🤷🏻‍♂️.

If we finish with just Damari and Mauigoa, we can revisit this. Hope we don’t.
Even if we don't, you thinking Mario told this guy to announce his decision as some sort of big deal or a means to offset the lack of excitement is GOOFY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if we don't, you thinking Mario told this guy to announce his decision as some sort of big deal or a means to offset the lack of excitement is GOOFY
I think there's a good chance he was 'on hold'; probly til after staff knew of Adeleye's decision. Question for you, with indications he was in from Cribby on Sat., why wait til now?

I think there's a good chance he was 'on hold'; probly til after staff knew of Adeleye's decision. Question for you, with indications he was in from Cribby on Sat., why wait til now?
Prob wanted all the guys coming in to announce today. Mauigoa is announcing today too and he’s supposedly been in. Not sure tho, cuz D. Brown announced his transfer already. I just know Gore isn’t a means to deflect anything

Advertisement
Prob wanted all the guys coming in to announce today. Mauigoa is announcing today too and he’s supposedly been in. Not sure tho, cuz D. Brown announced his transfer already. I just know Gore isn’t a means to deflect anything
I do think the staff wanted Gore, and that eventually he would've ended up here..if willing to wait. The big unknown is the 85 and how Mario manages that. Indications are the #' s are tight right now. I understand that many more will eventually portal out. But how far over 85 is Mario willing to go right now? We still have a handful or more of signees on the horizon (today). Do think Mario's prioritizes spots for the incoming high schoolers and high-impact portalers. Cohen and Brown popped early as priority signees and Adeleyes talent demanded attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back