Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have you watched him play just making assumptions ? He’s a really good player and would start here. Kid balled out in the Sec behind a a Vandy OL. So I doubt you watched him if you’re calling him a jag.

I think he’s definitely serviceable and I’ll readily admit that my definition of JAG is probably way too broad. That’s probably due to jadedness from being a Miami fan over the last 20 years and the season we all just witnessed. If others have seen full games of his and not just highlight clips like I have, they’d definitely have more knowledge of his game than me.

But Davis got a lot of volume in that Vandy offense to reach the 1,000 yard mark. I don’t think anyone would classify our offense as being worth a dam last year, but Knighton averaged almost a full yard more per carry than Davis (5.4 vs 4.5) and Parrish also had a higher YPC (4.7). Both had awful offensive lines and Davis faced tougher opponents.

Between that and Davis opting to transfer to his 3rd program to become a fifth-year super senior instead of turning pro at the position with the shortest shelf life in the sport, he looks (on paper) like a serviceable contributor but not some sort of world beater for the one year of eligibility he has left. But that is me admittedly making an assumption.

If he comes here, I hope he kicks ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn’t look like too many guys have landed anywhere. Will probably be a process when money like this is getting spent

Advertisement
Fernando wasn’t a high value kid though. I don’t think people understand that. He wasn’t like Vladdy‘s son where scouts were drooling over him. He earned his rep once he hit the minor league circuit. He had to do that to live.
Yeah tatis without doing any of that could have possibly bounced around a few times before making the bigs. The chi Sox thought he wasn’t worth anything.

Advertisement
Back