Transfer Portal watch

When that 2nd Wave hit...

1670259671538.png

Advertisement
21.5 YPC

6’5 with burners. I’ve always mentioned this kid with any combo of WRs as the portal grew. I think he’s a 1st round pick when it’s all said and done.
I think he has deceptive speed for that size but not burners. He can win 1 v 1’s jump balls but he’s not a blazer. 4.63 and 11’s are his times.

If unc won’t spend basketball money on their quarterback he’s gonna leave

I don’t think Maye leaves.

His dad and brother are UNC legacies and I am sure that 15-20 other teams have tried to lure him away but I think he sticks it out at UNC

He's a R-FR and will be R-So next year. That's 3 years in college and 2 as a starter. Barring injury or illness, he's getting drafted after next year. Why leave?

Advertisement
According to On3 recruiting machine

Rivaldo Fairweather 60% to Auburn

Elijah Jeudy is a split between Syracuse and Boston College

Edit: this machine makes no sense but thought I should put it here

Advertisement
To me Drake Maye to UGA should be the number 1 overall portal move. He would kill it there and UNC likely still loses 4-5 games next year. Go where you have an elite OL, QB coach who can develop NFL, and a team returning the best TE and best Slot WR in CFB
I know you're just trying to be objective but JFC man, the rich definitely do not need to get richer.

He's a R-FR and will be R-So next year. That's 3 years in college and 2 as a starter. Barring injury or illness, he's getting drafted after next year. Why leave?
He’s QB1 in the draft next year. It would take a TVD with Gattis type year to drop him out of the top 10. He wants to win big and he can go anywhere he wants. That’s what the rumors are about. Maybe he decides he wants to win idk for sure, but money isn’t an issue for him so I don’t think a big payday will get him to leave. It will probably have to be coaching changes.

According to On3 recruiting machine

Rivaldo Fairweather 60% to Auburn

Elijah Jeudy is a split between Syracuse and Boston College

Edit: this machine makes no sense but thought I should put it here
70 percent of these kids are going to transfer near home or somewhere where there is a connection.

Advertisement
I was like...mad at first. Then thought about the WR that burned Ivey the whole game. Then thought to myself, "Self, everyone burns Ivey."

I Guess If You Say So GIF
DJ England-Chisholm... I'll never forget that name... I'm sure Ivey won't either 😂..

He had 359 yards and 4 TDs... ALL SEASON..

169 yards and 2 TDs were against us.... About half of his total season production was against us.... on 2 catches... 🤦‍♂️

It's a mind numbing stat 😂

Advertisement
DJ England-Chisholm... I'll never forget that name... I'm sure Ivey won't either 😂..

He had 359 yards and 4 TDs... ALL SEASON..

169 yards and 2 TDs were against us.... About half of his total season production was against us.... on 2 catches... 🤦‍♂️

It's a mind numbing stat 😂
🤦🏾‍♂️ Ivey turning everyone into All Americans.

Advertisement
Back