Transfer Portal watch

Camar is from the Dallas area in Garland, so going to SMU would be a huge homerun for them.

Their big money boosters have been stepping up their investments in the program recently & Lash is about to reap the benefits during his tenure there.

I’m really happy for Lashlee, I keep telling yall he’s gonna kill sh*t at SMU.

Advertisement
Camar is from the Dallas area in Garland, so going to SMU would be a huge homerun for them.

Their big money boosters have been stepping up their investments in the program recently & Lash is about to reap the benefits during his tenure there.

I’m really happy for Lashlee, I keep telling yall he’s gonna kill sh*t at SMU.
Buddy who is an SMU alum, says the Hunts (Kansas City Chiefs owners) are queitly stepping up their involvement with athletics at the school. They are legacy SMU alums.

Advertisement
Good for him. Hope everyone who is/was a Cane finds success.

Just hope he doesn’t poach too many kids from FL 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't go to a HBCU, but my parents did, so it's been great to see they are getting so much positive attention. I joke because there are plenty of ****'s on CIS that don't want to hear anything positive about HBCU's.
It’s nothing but good and it costs nothing for anyone one of us
So absolutely no reason not to dislike it
Unless u just salty about Coleman hahahah
The more exposure means more tv time which leads to more tv money the schools can use to invest in themselves
Deion was actually one of the best things to happen to hbcus

Might have been mentioned before but Antiono Pierce is our at ASU. Herm might be as well. Maybe we can poach a LB or two from possible transfers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back