Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I would even take the FIU WR. We haven’t had that type of deep threat in yearssss. Wease, him, Restrepo, George, Smith, Brinny and let’s roll. Lewis needs one more year in the gym anyways.
Since Dorsett. Coley had the speed, but we didn't really use him that way, he just made his own plays.

Eugene Asante from UNC is in the portal. Stand up LB at 6’5 with the same issues Zach had. You could def make this kid an edge rusher.

Advertisement
Marvin Scott is also in the portal coming from Nebraska. Could be a nice depth piece at RB for us.

Oh ****! I got somebody for y’all at RB and I’m surprised nobody posted him.

Deamonte Trayanum

This dude is the best back in the portal. I remember posting about this kid out of Pennsylvania. He ran 4.5 At 220 and I thought he could be a 2 way guy at LB and RB.

Advertisement
Oh ****! I got somebody for y’all at RB and I’m surprised nobody posted him.

Deamonte Trayanum

This dude is the best back in the portal. I remember posting about this kid out of Pennsylvania. He ran 4.5 At 220 and I thought he could be a 2 way guy at LB and RB.
Best back in the portal is Gibbs and it aint close.

Advertisement
Best back in the portal is Gibbs and it aint close.
Please, y’all say that because y’all know his name but he was even better than Gibbs out of HS. Guy averaging 5.5 yards a carry.

With Don Chaney constantly injured, any chance we go after Zach Evans? Went to school with Corey Flagg?

Advertisement
Ohio State got fu**ed because he enrolled early. Maybe if he would of enrolled this year he would of stuck it out a year till CJ left, but he was not sitting 2 years. Texas bidding war incoming apparently

Advertisement
Back