Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
I hear you on this. And id love a strong WR like KJ Osborn assuming we get the ICs, but haven’t we signed 7 WRs the last two classes? Surely those guys will make a jump with a proper offseason. I would hate to take snaps away from those guys in favor of a transfer that isn’t dominant.

Yes, and I agree with you, and there's several layers to this (biggest takeaway is I am NOT giving up on any of the young kids) but if none of them could push 2 kids who have literal bricks at the ends of their wrists.....I'm a little nervous.

Ideally, you're 100% correct. But, while WR can translate quickly, we need to stop relying on true freshmen around here. We need some older kids to step up. I really think a veteran, proven WR is necessary.

I know its been answered but when is it again that the NCAA is expected to vote on the extra counters?

Whenever THE FVCK they want to, dammit.

(That is not a slap against you, it's just an illustration of how arrogant the NCAA is)

One would think it has to happen before February 3, but who really knows?

I’ve heard rumors of a big name WR (also leaving UGA) but I don’t know who it is. If it’s Rosemy.. he hated Miami coming out so it wouldn’t look good for us. If it’s Pickens.. it’s gonna be a blood bath to get him.

Right now the best WR is Rambo. Ideally you get them in for spring and he’s the best available.. and it’s a solid option but also pretty average. He played a ton inside and we need an outside guy (which he’s capable of).

Advertisement
Whenever THE FVCK they want to, dammit.

(That is not a slap against you, it's just an illustration of how arrogant the NCAA is)

One would think it has to happen before February 3, but who really knows?
Supposed to be like right now. The 11-13 is the council meeting. They postponed a lot of **** they were supposed to discuss like NIL

I’ve heard rumors of a big name WR (also leaving UGA) but I don’t know who it is. If it’s Rosemy.. he hated Miami coming out so it wouldn’t look good for us. If it’s Pickens.. it’s gonna be a blood bath to get him.

Right now the best WR is Rambo. Ideally you get them in for spring and he’s the best available.. and it’s a solid option but also pretty average. He played a ton inside and we need an outside guy (which he’s capable of).
Y did rosemy hate us

Advertisement

There’s multiple wr’s leaving there.

Pickens is uber talented but he is a headcase for real. I don't trust Manny to know how to handle someone like him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Supposed to be like right now. The 11-13 is the council meeting. They postponed a lot of **** they were supposed to discuss like NIL

Yes. And the recent report that made me really angry was the one reporter saying that both the transfer rule and the NIL rule were being delayed "because they were interrelated" or something like that.

In no way, shape, or form do those two proposed rule changes share any of the same issues. Oh, except for the fact that the NCAA and many university administrators have long tried to delay both rules.

Cribby right now

Attachments

• 772BF138-D5BB-4B2E-81BD-5444522C6718.jpeg
    772BF138-D5BB-4B2E-81BD-5444522C6718.jpeg
    472.1 KB · Views: 31
Advertisement
Back