Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

I’ll try to ask. I know they’ve got a lot looking the last few days since they found out this investigation might be more serious than it was originally thought to be

My first thought would be GT (if they keep Brent Key) or Auburn

We do have the familiarity with Jakai to maybe break this ice
What about the OT from WV? Their entire OL is loaded with high level talent.

Advertisement
I’ll try to ask. I know they’ve got a lot looking the last few days since they found out this investigation might be more serious than it was originally thought to be

And his other buddy from Grayson just transferred to GT

Sounds like he’s going to Oklahoma.

The problem we have with Huff is posters talk about him on here like he’s the second coming of DJ Williams. Like the expectation is that he should be starting and/or given a shot at serious PT when we all know he’s not ready. Why don’t we all just stop bringing his name up until he is ready to show something on the field and there won’t be so much backlash. Huff is brought up way too much around here. Anyone who says otherwise isn’t paying attention to the board.
Go and put “Huff” in the search function and read the posts and comments about Huff. Then come back here and talk about expectations. There’s no excuse why Huff, with expectations the “experts” on CIS put on him when he signed, should only be getting snaps on special teams.

Advertisement
With the addition of TRob I’d watch for Keir Thomas from South Carolina. Believe he went in the other day. It’ll be his 6th year. Pretty legit DT in the SEC from Miami Central

More of a fit in a 3-4 though. Tweener build at 275 pounds

This would fit the mold on "reunited" but not the splash I think Cribby is alluding to...

Moar suspense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any idea what his drop rate was? Anyone with a PFF subscription?
Being that he only had 27 catches all season, not good. His #s are about identical to Wiggins, with fewer TDs and a lower per catch average.. Besides the one decent season with King a few years ago, I don't understand the fascination.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back