Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
This is how people own up to their mistakes/ignorance in the 2020s.
Not this situation in particular, but people have discovered that if you never admit fault, eventually others will forget. For some reason they see acknowledging a mistake as a weakness.

Come on Prop Joe..Huff came in with loads of hype out of STA. He wasn’t some 2* Diamond in the rough. He had legit expectations to at least show SOMETHING by now. I’m not rushing the kid, I’m okay with development. But posters are always bringing his name up regarding getting reps and I think it’s not fair to him if he’s not ready.
Thats what i was trying to say with my previous post. I have close ties with HUFF....and I dont bring him up that much..and i should be the most BIAS towards him yet im patient with him in regards to reps, etc.

When we signed him I TOLD ppl hey kid is slim..probably coming in at 185-195pounds, he also is raw as he played alittle bit of EVERYTHING at MCA. He was free lancing and just making plays. He is a kid that you had to wait 2 years but i said would help on specials RIGHT AWAY. Covid and the late start didnt help development. Im counting 2020 weird covid szn as his freshman year foreal...and as you can see he is active on special teams units and trying to bring it when he gets in. Give it time. I like Cave, Huff, and Flagg honestly. I was BIG on Cave just like my boy Huff. I like the speed man. Reminds me of a UM linebacker. (undersized guys that can run sideline to sideline)

9 actually wants to be out there too. On kickoff coverage, he goes hard.

2021 he is coming for heads
This is how i use to know who would be beast for um AS A YOUNGSTER. Use to always watch kick off coverage to see who were the first kids down. Remember watching sean taylor and guys like even Kellen Winslow rujnning through the back of the end zone

Advertisement
This is how i use to know who would be beast for um AS A YOUNGSTER. Use to always watch kick off coverage to see who were the first kids down. Remember watching sean taylor and guys like even Kellen Winslow rujnning through the back of the end zone
Agreed, I remember watching Sean Taylor and Kellen Winslow on coverage units as Freshman and those guys were just different. Take no prisoners flying down the field.

FSU has taken a full class of 25 HS kids once since 2017. They took 10 transfers last year and are probably taking 6 this year. On top of that, they've had a mass exodus of kids. They're about to have a serious #s problem in a couple years if the NCAA doesn't change the rules.
They aren’t the only one.

Agreed, I remember watching Sean Taylor and Kellen Winslow on coverage units as Freshman and those guys were just different. Take no prisoners flying down the field.
Yep!!!

I still remember ST26 making some huge blocks on Devin Hester TD returns

Advertisement
Not this situation in particular, but people have discovered that if you never admit fault, eventually others will forget. For some reason they see acknowledging a mistake as a weakness.
Glad you are not talking about this situation in particular, I never claimed to know the answer, just shared data and was jumped by a jerk. Have a good day!

Hilarious. No, you need it too. You were the one who posted "with Joyner gone, we've got 3", and then when people corrected you, you brought that ridiculous caneswarning bullcrap as your "evidence".

So, yeah, the writer is ignorant, and you are too.

Go cry about it.
Again - jerk response. I did not pretend to know the ins and outs just shared an article I had read. God only knew it would trigger your snowflake self. You are what is wrong with america right now, no ability to discuss, just bash people and call them names. Sad.

Glad you are not talking about this situation in particular, I never claimed to know the answer, just shared data and was jumped by a jerk. Have a good day!
I assure you I was not referring to you.

Advertisement
Wrong, I own my mistakes. I simply posted a link to an article and this jerk jumped my case. No excuse. Dont pretent to know me.

That's a lie.

First, you posted this:

"With Joyner leaving, should have 3 right"

Then, when MULTIPLE people corrected you on your ignorance of the IC rules, you doubled down with:

"This says so.

Miami football roster opens up with DE/LB Patrick Joyner in transfer portal
The entry of defensive end/linebacker Patrick Joyner into the transfer portal opens up a scholarship for the Miami football program. The Miami football ros...
caneswarning.com"

Then you start blaming me for your ignorance, while other people told you to just take the L and own your mistakes.

You finished up by claiming that "I simply posted a link to an article and this jerk jumped my case". Which, of course, is not true.

Yeah, you're full of excuses and bullsh!te.

Just admit the truth, you were wrong, people corrected you, you tried to prove you were right, and now you're just mad at the world for exposing your ignorance.

Again - jerk response. I did not pretend to know the ins and outs just shared an article I had read. God only knew it would trigger your snowflake self. You are what is wrong with america right now, no ability to discuss, just bash people and call them names. Sad.

Hilarious. This is what you do. You project the things that you do onto other people.

You claim that I started to "bash (you)" and "call (you) names". Go back and review the posts. Multiple people tried to correct your misunderstanding of the rules, very simply and politely. You were the one who started the name-calling.

By the way, the jerk store called, and they're running out of you.

Advertisement
On Miami’s end just Joyner in the portal so far correct?
Yes sir. I'd assume Herbert, Martell, Worsham, maybe Burns, maybe a guy like Hodges (If Jordan stays) would all hit the portal. Then hopefully Pope, Wiggins, Gaynor, Jennings, Ivey become portal bound too.

Advertisement
Back