Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

If, after years and years of people explaining the rules, you still don't get it, then you are never going to get it.

85 Counters. 25 Initial Counters.

Two different sets of rules.
The writer needs your brilliance not me. You are just a nasty person. Miserable life for you and yours.

Advertisement
The writer needs your brilliance not me. You are just a nasty person. Miserable life for you and yours.

Hilarious. No, you need it too. You were the one who posted "with Joyner gone, we've got 3", and then when people corrected you, you brought that ridiculous caneswarning bullcrap as your "evidence".

So, yeah, the writer is ignorant, and you are too.

Go cry about it.

Yeah but at some point, you need to show that athletic ability on the field and make plays. Especially in a position group that sorely needs a steroid shot of talent and ASAP.

Being a great athlete can only get you so far. AC Slater was a great athlete too. LOL. Jk. But seriously, tired of all the Huff hype..for me its show and prove time for him and it starts in the Spring.
You could replace Huff with about 10 names...

Now that Campbell declared for the draft I think it’s more likely Reek stays at UGA bc that gives him an outside CB spot
It doesn’t tho. They still got ringo but he got hurt. They don’t see Stevenson as a outside cb

You could replace Huff with about 10 names...
Im still tryna figure out whats with all the Huff hate and talk about?.

I mean im literally the dude to bring him to the board before we even offered, and know him and his fam and im not acting like these dudes and have patience for a rs freshman. These dude slike he gotta put up...Well he just got a free year...dude literally has 3 more years to develop if he cares to..him Flagg and Cave

Advertisement

I mean im literally the dude to bring him to the board before we even offered, and know him and his fam and im not acting like these dudes and have patience for a rs freshman. These dude slike he gotta put up...Well he just got a free year...dude literally has 3 more years to develop if he cares to..him Flagg and Cave
Huff is the most enthusiastic special teams player we have had in years. He flies down the field on kickoffs and seemed like he was on the verge of getting into fights multiple times. I love his passion and his speed looks legit for the position. Not having a spring was very detrimental to his growth.

Huff is the most enthusiastic special teams player we have had in years. He flies down the field on kickoffs and seemed like he was on the verge of getting into fights multiple times. I love his passion and his speed looks legit for the position. Not having a spring was very detrimental to his growth.
This... every **** kickoff, the first one down the field. You won’t tell me he doesn’t care, only crazy football loving players take joy in that. When/if his feet can match up with the playbook, I will have my popcorn ready.

Exactly. And he had to add weight..Let him cook on the specials and get some reps here and there while learning. One thing is he gonna go full speed at it.

Many don’t want to get into the complexity of the year because I guess it seems like excuses, but without a spring and abbreviated summer, covid absences during the season, etc. this year was a mess...

The good news is the free year you mentioned. Some will use it. Some will not. Some will use the experience they just gained from 2020 and develop if they care to.

The younger guys got some burn. Got a taste. Saw some ugly... Now they have to use it and develop.

Advertisement

It’s the same ***** with the having to know the name of transfer target like now: inpatient brothers in here who want ***** now & players to develop at the snap of the fingers.

Hilarious. No, you need it too. You were the one who posted "with Joyner gone, we've got 3", and then when people corrected you, you brought that ridiculous caneswarning bullcrap as your "evidence".

So, yeah, the writer is ignorant, and you are too.

Go cry about it.
Bless you heart. Sad person.

They are mad because Jennings and McCloud sucked, and neither Brooks nor Huff were ready to step up, then Flagg jumped him in the depth chart. Most fans believe that means he's a overhyped failure, without understanding anything about development.

I see Flagg like I saw Clark at OL, a high floor, low ceiling kid that really knows football. By contrast, Huff is a high ceiling kid that needs a lot of reps before he's ready to run at LB the way we expect our LBs to marshal the defense. He's got much more potential but needs more time. And given he missed the summer before his freshman season, was an academic casualty that year, then missed another camp due to Covid, he's behind schedule.

But sky's the limit if he applies himself. Way too early to write him off. Hopefully he'll actually have a decent position coach this winter/spring camp to help develop, and keeps his nose in the playbook in between S&C sessions with Feeley.

Advertisement

The age of instant gratification and 24 hour news cycle. Patrick Queen wasn't a full-time starter until midway through his Jr year. Arthur Brown couldn't see the field at Miami and had to transfer and redshirt to emerge. Gotta get out them taeks tho and bash as many Canes as you can.

They are mad because Jennings and McCloud sucked, and neither Brooks nor Huff were ready to step up, then Flagg jumped him in the depth chart. Most fans believe that means he's a overhyped failure, without understanding anything about development.

I see Flagg like I saw Clark at OL, a high floor, low ceiling kid that really knows football. By contrast, Huff is a high ceiling kid that needs a lot of reps before he's ready to run at LB the way we expect our LBs to marshal the defense. He's got much more potential but needs more time. And given he missed the summer before his freshman season, was an academic casualty that year, then missed another camp due to Covid, he's behind schedule.

But sky's the limit if he applies himself. Way too early to write him off. Hopefully he'll actually have a decent position coach this winter/spring camp to help develop, and keeps his nose in the playbook in between S&C sessions with Feeley.
Flagg and him dont play the same position so there wasnt a jump.

A good coach would be able to get something out of him like you said. Unfortunately i never thought much of Manny as a "lb coach" and have no faith in Baker. We shall see.

Advertisement
The age of instant gratification and 24 hour news cycle. Patrick Queen wasn't a full-time starter until midway through his Jr year. Arthur Brown couldn't see the field at Miami and had to transfer and redshirt to emerge. Gotta get out them taeks tho and bash as many Canes as you can.
I mean you would think he was a junior. Kids a rs freshman. You have to let some of these kids grown into their roles. Gah lee

It’s the same ***** with the having to know the name of transfer target like now: inpatient brothers in here who want ***** now & players to develop at the snap of the fingers.
The problem we have with Huff is posters talk about him on here like he’s the second coming of DJ Williams. Like the expectation is that he should be starting and/or given a shot at serious PT when we all know he’s not ready. Why don’t we all just stop bringing his name up until he is ready to show something on the field and there won’t be so much backlash. Huff is brought up way too much around here. Anyone who says otherwise isn’t paying attention to the board.

I mean you would think he was a junior. Kids a rs freshman. You have to let some of these kids grown into their roles. Gah lee
Come on Prop Joe..Huff came in with loads of hype out of STA. He wasn’t some 2* Diamond in the rough. He had legit expectations to at least show SOMETHING by now. I’m not rushing the kid, I’m okay with development. But posters are always bringing his name up regarding getting reps and I think it’s not fair to him if he’s not ready.

9 actually wants to be out there too. On kickoff coverage, he goes hard.

2021 he is coming for heads

Advertisement
Back