Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Huff is exactly the type of kid who needs development and gets none of it at Miami. We need a real LB coach, not a hack, a businessman and a salesman. Wish Barrow were still our LB coach.

Cave saved the last class for me. Flagg is clearly a football player, but he's just not fast enough. He's a poor man's Shaq. Watching him try to get to the outside against North Carolina was like watching water boil. Cave has both the twitch and the speed. He needs more reps to be able to learn to diagnose the play. He's going to be a beast with more experience.
Told them about Corey.....when u run at him or any lb they can get u. But the elite teams got sideline to sideline speed at every level.

In his defense, sometimes Bakers defensive "alignment" isn't even correct in garbage time. **** him lining up in the wrong spot may have been beneficial seeing as our leading LB who played 100ssss of snaps ended up with less than 40 tackles.
I think he’ll be a good player , he just needed time. Physically and mentally . He’ll be fine

Advertisement
He was only there senior year. He's a home school kid so maybe he learns at a different speed. The athletic ability is there.
Yeah but at some point, you need to show that athletic ability on the field and make plays. Especially in a position group that sorely needs a steroid shot of talent and ASAP.

Being a great athlete can only get you so far. AC Slater was a great athlete too. LOL. Jk. But seriously, tired of all the Huff hype..for me its show and prove time for him and it starts in the Spring.

Advertisement
I've never seen a player play so average or even mostly poor, and get kinged around here.. it's weird.
When u eventually have to play against the etienne's of the world (where we want to compete at) u have to have linebackers that can chase him down to the edge. If u don't have that and u are starting guys who can't run against the elite....u are getting gashed easily. I mean c'mon we invented that ****

Advertisement
Huff is exactly the type of kid who needs development and gets none of it at Miami. We need a real LB coach, not a hack, a businessman and a salesman. Wish Barrow were still our LB coach.

Cave saved the last class for me. Flagg is clearly a football player, but he's just not fast enough. He's a poor man's Shaq. Watching him try to get to the outside against North Carolina was like watching water boil. Cave has both the twitch and the speed. He needs more reps to be able to learn to diagnose the play. He's going to be a beast with more experience.
Barrow would be a good fit, he can recruit too.. He also was with Pete in seattle, so running that cover 3 zone stuff, he could maybe teach our guys to actually cover someone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back