Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
*** ive wanted him and leary in the class since the beginning of the cycle. I know leary was all in on Bama but I thought once Auburn made the change we'd get Dawson. Dawson and Curtis is elite level speed at CB.
Cotdam, bruh we slow afff.. We need this type of speed, let him play where ever the **** he wants.. Cotdam rumph antisocial *** cant recruit so we have to force talent elsewhere.. Jimbo loading up some speed out at A&M..

Advertisement
What are the staff thoughts on Huff?
Last game at home against UNC he looked like a WR out there. Like he hasnt found the weight room yet.. He needs to live in weight room this summer and find a connect that can give him the goods.. Or he is a special teams guy.. I think multiple freshman have passed him too, not a good look

👀
Capital part of Santo Domingo? Like are you in Capatillo???😱 😱😱 That’s peligroso, Manito - que lo que?

The curfew is at 7 pm and they’re an hour ahead there. La Policía Nacional no juega allá.
Lol!! Yeah I’m in the hood part. But I love it. These kids don’t believe in turning the **** music down though. I haven’t slept all day or night. Nonstop party here. Most people don’t go back to work until after “3 kings”.

Yeah the curfew is actually at 12pm now. But that’s what American $$ is for. Cops still like money with dead presidents on the front. (wink)

(sorry to derail the thread. Back to portal business..)

I thought it was good. People rip Lake but I thought he made sense.

No beat reporter/podcaster/insider/journalist would ever be accepted by this fanbase. I hate this word, but it’s a perfect fit here. South Florida is the hater capital of the world. Fanbase is a collection of haters so grand, their collective hating could cause the planet to spin off its axis.

So of course people rip Lake. And Ivins. And Navarro, and Barry, and this guy/any guy, and if some Pulitzer Prize winner came to cover the canes, he’d be a know nothing dumbass too. Baffling reality, but it is what it is.

Lol!! Yeah I’m in the hood part. But I love it. These kids don’t believe in turning the **** music down though. I haven’t slept all day or night. Nonstop party here. Most people don’t go back to work until after “3 kings”.

Yeah the curfew is actually at 12pm now. But that’s what American $$ is for. Cops still like money with dead presidents on the front. (wink)

(sorry to derail the thread. Back to portal business..)
I think the 12 pm curfew is only on Saturday and Sunday. The rest of it is at 7 pm but places deliver. I’m surprised you see colmados still open.

I’m familiar with Santiago more than SD and have spent a good amount of time in one of the barrios there so I know how it is with the music all day and night. I love SD though I haven’t been in Capatillo or the infamous Barrio Calentón in Los Mina where Lápiz Consciente is from. Lol. You don’t go there without someone from there.... I wouldn’t at least.

Advertisement
I think the 12 pm curfew is only on Saturday and Sunday. The rest of it is at 7 pm but places deliver. I’m surprised you see colmados still open.

I’m familiar with Santiago more than SD and have spent a good amount of time in one of the barrios there so I know how it is with the music all day and night. I love SD though I haven’t been in Capatillo or the infamous Barrio Calentón in Los Mina where Lápiz Consciente is from. Lol. You don’t go there without someone from there.... I wouldn’t at least.
Bro you are right. They change the **** curfew so much its hard to keep track. As long as they dont haul my a$$ to jail thats all that matters.

Yeah I need to get to Santiago one of these days. I heard the chicks are SUPER SUPER bad there. Like "hip-hop music" video bad. I need to see that for myself. LOL.

I try to just stay in the neighborhood. I dont venture anywhere that I dont know anybody. Its like Little Havana/Allapatah on steroids in the capital. All the in-laws are here so I stay with them and dont take any risks. But yeah, you know your **** bro when it comes to DR thats for **** sure. LOL.

Bro you are right. They change the **** curfew so much its hard to keep track. As long as they dont haul my a$$ to jail thats all that matters.

Yeah I need to get to Santiago one of these days. I heard the chicks are SUPER SUPER bad there. Like "hip-hop music" video bad. I need to see that for myself. LOL.

I try to just stay in the neighborhood. I dont venture anywhere that I dont know anybody. Its like Little Havana/Allapatah on steroids in the capital. All the in-laws are here so I stay with them and dont take any risks. But yeah, you know your **** bro when it comes to DR thats for **** sure. LOL.
Santiago has some high quality material but SD is so much bigger.

Be careful. Covid is spiking badly there right now. My wife’s best friend just got it. People went from the US to the DR for Christmas, got around family and now it’s been exploding.

Santiago has some high quality material but SD is so much bigger.

Be careful. Covid is spiking badly there right now. My wife’s best friend just got it. People went from the US to the DR for Christmas, got around family and now it’s been exploding.
****. Smh. Covid is a ****. Cant run from it anywhere. Good look!

90% of the posts in this thread have nothing to do with players in the transfer portal or even the transfer portal in general. Its bringing out a mix of emotions for me. A combination of shock and irritation mixed with a touch of anger.

F*ck

Advertisement
I'll hold my L for that. No more DR talk..I brought the subject up. Back to portal talk..

My only ask if can we at least keep the transfer portal thread to players that actually have some interest in UM? This thread got flooded with players who might not even be on our radar at all! If people want to know in general who is in the portal, can't they just go to the portal site itself? JMO.

Advertisement
Something to keep in mind before I log off again. As these high profile guys begin to enter the portal (expect more) please realize college football is about as shady as it gets lol these guys have destinations picked before they go public. Hopefully that saves Cribby and the other guys a lot of stress

Cotdam, bruh we slow afff.. We need this type of speed, let him play where ever the **** he wants.. Cotdam rumph antisocial *** cant recruit so we have to force talent elsewhere.. Jimbo loading up some speed out at A&M..
Yup ive said it for 3 seasons now we need more speed at DB. But Rumph and company still wants to recruit those 6'2 180 corners that are really Safeties.

Yup ive said it for 3 seasons now we need more speed at DB. But Rumph and company still wants to recruit those 6'2 180 corners that are really Safeties.
Yup we pretend we are lining up against DK Metcalf every week in the NFL instead of the usual smaller faster quicker guys that live in college football

I hate how we pretend we are an NFL minor league team instead of building a team full of speed, instincts , and above all dog mentality that drive them. Some of our best corners the past few years have not fit the mold they want.... Young, Couch, Bandy, Corn.

Advertisement
Back