Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

So yeah, I don't care about waiting for bigger fish when literally every wr in the portal NOW would be a major upgrade.

Advertisement
Lol. Yeah. Crying while sipping on a jumbo presidente, smoking on a Cohiba, relaxing in the capital part of Santo Domingo, DR surrounded by a bunch of bad Spanish chicks..yeah..I’m crying alright buddy.
👀
Capital part of Santo Domingo? Like are you in Capatillo???😱 😱😱 That’s peligroso, Manito - que lo que?

The curfew is at 7 pm and they’re an hour ahead there. La Policía Nacional no juega allá.

Advertisement
That’s like all they drink there. And you’ve gotta order it Vestida de Novia - it comes out frozen cold.

Oh, I am very familiar with unos cantos cervezas nacional vestida de noche, my friend. But if I am in the DR enjoying a good stick, I'm probably sipping Ron Barcelo (or Brugal, in a pinch).

Oh, I am very familiar with unos cantos cervezas nacional vestida de noche, my friend. But if I am in the DR enjoying a good stick, I'm probably sipping Ron Barcelo (or Brugal, in a pinch).
Up until the virus, I was there monthly. My wife is from there. They have many Rums. I had a Cubanay there which was like burnt vanilla. I need to try the Brugal 1888.

Advertisement
CC1A9A45-00AC-4223-91E6-8AC708529216.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back