Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. Yeah. Crying while sipping on a jumbo presidente, smoking on a Cohiba, relaxing in the capital part of Santo Domingo, DR surrounded by a bunch of bad Spanish chicks..yeah..I’m crying alright buddy.
Whoa dude. Sounds like you’re living the life. What are you doing on your phone with all those bad ******* around you?

Whoa dude. Sounds like you’re living the life. What are you doing on your phone with all those bad ******* around you?
I’m 70 years old brotha. At this age unless I’m someone’s suga daddy..all I’m doing is looking. Lol! My ex wife is from here but I still got contacts so I come 3-4 times a year to hang out. The curfew sucks but you can still hang in the streets and the corner stores where all the action is as long as you pay the cops off. I’ll let leave the ladies to y’all young boys. Lol.

Advertisement
rambo's skillset is too similar to what we already have on the roster. we need an outside receiver not a mike harley clone.

Looks like a&m might get him
*** ive wanted him and leary in the class since the beginning of the cycle. I know leary was all in on Bama but I thought once Auburn made the change we'd get Dawson. Dawson and Curtis is elite level speed at CB.

Advertisement
*** ive wanted him and leary in the class since the beginning of the cycle. I know leary was all in on Bama but I thought once Auburn made the change we'd get Dawson. Dawson and Curtis is elite level speed at CB.
Yea dawson doesn’t want to play cb. A&M recruiting him at wr

Advertisement
Back