Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Is there any connection that we could have to Rambo?
@SouthParkCane
We
Want
8FC369E6-8C29-43E9-999A-3603EB05C23F.jpeg
AEE4AD66-71C3-45E3-B01E-EBF662D912F2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This doesn’t happen in sec towns , they know better. I live in Gainesville , I know. Bama players drive around in new Camaros lol, imagine if they happened at UM. Miami will never be able to be like those places. Miami’s own alums hang them out to dry. Boosters too.

The OG Miami Alum Leakmaster General was LeBatard.

That **** sold out guys who thought he was their friend, parlaying information that he knew from YEARS earlier in our undergrad days so that he could get a big SI offer that the Herald had to match.

Advertisement
It wasn’t about giving him his moment. It was about up until very recently his coaches at UGA didn’t know he was interested in coming here and leaking that would have been bad because it would have tipped them off early on and given them more time to work on him and would have not been helpful to us. At least his coaches learned recently and not from CIS.

Not everything fits the give the kid his moment narrative.

Here, let's make it REALLY SIMPLE for the simpletons.

We've already seen the threads about how Chucky "Man-T!ts" Amato falsely reported Devin Hester to the NCAA for cheating on the SAT because Devin picked Miami over NC State.

And we've already seen the threads about how Earl Little just wanted to travel home to see his family after Hurricane Andrew, but Michigan coach Gary Moeller wouldn't give him permission to leave Ann Arbor, so Earl left anyhow and never went back.

If some of the DOPES on this board can't figure out that many college coaches will FVCK WITH kids in order to convince them to choose a college or stay at a particular college, then they are willfully ignoring facts and reality.

Maybe Stevenson just wanted to make his decision and announce it to his coaches without weeks of drama where they try to change his mind. Why can't people acknowledge what ACTUALLY happens with these kids, and how much pressure can be applied?

I hope the kid comes, but it's entirely possible that a COMPLETE JACKA$$ fvcked this up. Not as much fvcked it up for Miami, but fvcked it up for Stevenson.

The OG Miami Alum Leakmaster General was LeBatard.

That **** sold out guys who thought he was their friend, parlaying information that he knew from YEARS earlier in our undergrad days so that he could get a big SI offer that the Herald had to match.
But @Juancane tried to tell me how great of a guy Le Batard was...

Advertisement
Don't get your hopes up. According to folks on here, the deal is probably all but dead now because of the leak. Dont do it to yourself. Between T2 and Jason Marshall we have been fed enough BS for one recruiting season.

You haven't been "fed" anything. You are just a scavenger, running around trying to steal crumbs from the people who make the real effort.

Advertisement
You haven't been "fed" anything. You are just a scavenger, running around trying to steal crumbs from the people who make the real effort.
Yo WTF are you talking about? Y’all dudes on here on one today. A lot of female vibes in here today over this TS ****. Didn’t know TS meant this much to y’all. Or better yet, I didn’t know y’all get so emotional over this type of ****. According to 99% of the posters on here, none of this matters anyway if we don’t fire Baker right? Calm down.

Im certainly not condoning B Jackson by any means. He is a complete scumbag and I wont be following or reading anything from him going forward unless it cut and pasted somewhere else.

My point was that as much as we appreciate it, does the inside stuff on this site potentially hurt the program? If a scummy "journalist" can come on here and catch wind of something which in turn leads him to start asking questions and publish it, would it have been better to just leave it off?

YES.

For right or wrong, a lot of kids MISTAKENLY believe that all those leaked stories come from within the program, so many of them lose respect for Miami.

Even though we may KNOW that Jackson got the story on Blades' heart issue from another source, lots of players and recruits around the country still get the impression that it must have been a UM insider who leaked that story.

And it doesn't help matters when there are coaches (guys like Chucky Amato) who are perfectly happy to lie to these kids and tell them that the Miami coaches can't even keep medical issues secret, they are too busy leaking to the Herald.

Yo WTF are you talking about? Y’all dudes on here on one today. A lot of female vibes in here today over this TS ****. Didn’t know TS meant this much to y’all. Or better yet, I didn’t know y’all get so emotional over this type of ****. According to 99% of the posters on here, none of this matters anyway if we don’t fire Baker right? Calm down.

Are you gonna cry now?

Advertisement
Back