Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

I have no idea who at or associated with UM would say that. I’m assuming it was a hypothetical as he isn’t in the portal. I’m glad it didn’t come from here.
You guys did great covering it up. I figured it was him cause I guessed his name to a post cribby made and the comment was deleted in seconds. I've never seen any info saying who it possibly could be. Hats off.

Advertisement
Barry Jackson is a pedophile
Miami has had no contact , none. I’ve posted how this works in previous posts.

His “ story “ makes it look like the home team is tampering. Could you imagine if this happened in say Tuscaloosa ? Off course you can’t .
The **** u see here u dnt see anywhere else in the country. From HS coaches that bad mouth the program, to diva HS players that use the program, to phony writers that always try to *** with the program. It really is Miami (the program) against the world.

I think some of fans on here are ***** idiots but atleast they want to see the program win. I cant say that about the Administration, the local media, **** even some of the coaches on staff. All of them look like their trying to sabotage the U. Im so tired of the different standards for different programs.

I'm fairly new to the site and I have to say I enjoy how the staff interacts with the posters. Uncut and to the point. I love it. I know I'm off subject but I was paying on the other sites and note getting nowhere near what you get here. Keep up the good work and you have a new loyal customer. Go Canes

Advertisement
You guys did great covering it up. I figured it was him cause I guessed his name to a post cribby made and the comment was deleted in seconds. I've never seen any info saying who it possibly could be. Hats off.
Thanks man. It was challenge. Cribby just wanted to give people hope that things were in the works after we came out of ESD empty-handed at CB.

I knew a number of people on here figured it out and most kept it off the board which is much appreciated. For those that knew and kept it off the board, thank you, and I’m glad that you knew or had a good idea about it if that makes sense. Lol

Advertisement
I knew we had a transfer CB in the works who was not in the portal yet and figured out who it was from reading this message board. Now if I could figure out it, what makes anyone think others wouldn't as well. That includes reporters, other sites, informants for other teams who may be lurking etc.

Same thing with the Marshall incident. I knew what was going down and I am no insider, it was from reading this board.

As much as I absolutely love the inside stuff Cribby and others post, at what point it is better to just leave it off the board?

Yes, but the "standard" required for you to shout "I figured it out" and the "journalistic standard" required for Barry, as an employee of the Herald, to publish his guess are very different.

That's all.

Barry may know a lot of stuff (or figure out a lot of stuff), but that doesn't mean he can (or should) print it.

Thanks man. It was challenge. Cribby just wanted to give people hope that things were in the works after we came out of ESD empty-handed at CB.

I knew a number of people on here figured it out and most kept it off the board which is much appreciated. For those that knew and kept it off the board, thank you, and I’m glad that you knew or had a good idea about it if that makes sense. Lol
After the heart break of marshall I had to do my part. I was ready to report anyone for snitching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do you follow me around an comment on everything? Just put me on ignore Jesus Christ . I stated the leak is the issue. Barry is Barry and always going to run with a story. That’s how the media works these days. Like it or not.

He's a Maude. It's his jaube.

Advertisement
Back