Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Advertisement
His numbers aren’t good besides 2018
2016 and 2017 he didn't get a ton of snaps. 2018, he and King were really good together, 2019 they were going to be good again when both decided to redshirt, 2020 he played well, but the QB play wasn't consistent at all. I think for an 8 game season his numbers were just fine.

He could work his way into a mid round draft pick. Good size, good speed and good hands. He's not Davante Adams, but he is exactly what we need and the best WR in the portal with a connection to King. Things can change, but this is looking good.

2016 and 2017 he didn't get a ton of snaps. 2018, he and King were really good together, 2019 they were going to be good again when both decided to redshirt, 2020 he played well, but the QB play wasn't consistent at all. I think for an 8 game season his numbers were just fine.

He could work his way into a mid round draft pick. Good size, good speed and good hands. He's not Davante Adams, but he is exactly what we need and the best WR in the portal with a connection to King. Things can change, but this is looking good.
I guess we will see

Advertisement
You mentioned earlier in this thread that you thought Stevenson had told UGA coaches before all this came out, still believe that was the case?
They became aware very recently, as I understand it, and it didn’t come from us or any Miami people. That’s part of why I merged threads. I left it to @Cribby if he wanted to elaborate and he said he did not want to at this time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we're going to take a WR, that Montana kid brings size we currently lack. Him and K Smith would actually be very good complements to each other. Throw in Brashard in the slot (or Harley if he comes back) and King will be in the Heisman running.

Edit: Along with Mallory (or Brevin).
How about the San José State kid?

I almost never post. I prefer being a lurker. But it's obvious that this information was probably leaked to Barry by someone close to Georgia. They're trying to prevent him from transferring to Miami

Correct.

It is also correct that Barry Jackson doesn't have to be a dupe for UGa.

If we're going to take a WR, that Montana kid brings size we currently lack. Him and K Smith would actually be very good complements to each other. Throw in Brashard in the slot (or Harley if he comes back) and King will be in the Heisman running.

Edit: Along with Mallory (or Brevin).
Well would Smith even play next year? If Pope and Wiggins stay you know **** well they are going to play because that's just how it is here.

Advertisement
Back