Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

There is a HUGE difference between gleaning details from an anonymous poster on a free Miami message board that has no reliable/provable credibility as a source and actual credible information from a verified source. Even if they did somehow manage to put together some pieces by reading the board, that information would be acquired completely through assumptions. Like @Cribby said, no credible reporter should be using that for anything because itis just anonymous gossip.

What would his article say? "My source, the user Cribby on CanesInsight is an anonymous poster whom some people on the board believe, although without much evidence, knows people related to the program, says that UM has interest in a CB not yet in the portal. After stalking all of his posts, I have determined the CB in question is a good player that UM may or may not have recruited at some point. This leads me to the following guesses as to who this may be. I hope I am interpreting this anonymous poster's messages correctly."
Im certainly not condoning B Jackson by any means. He is a complete scumbag and I wont be following or reading anything from him going forward unless it cut and pasted somewhere else.

My point was that as much as we appreciate it, does the inside stuff on this site potentially hurt the program? If a scummy "journalist" can come on here and catch wind of something which in turn leads him to start asking questions and publish it, would it have been better to just leave it off?

Advertisement
If Diaz or the staff had any contact in terms of recruiting Stevenson that would be violation/tampering in the NCAA's eyes. So yes if Stevenson is the name of the CB that has been mentioned vaguely on this board then Diaz does have "the balls to step outside of NCAA rules". Doesn't even have to be TS. Thats enough if the NCAA cared to take issue with it.
Not if he isn’t involved and the info is all coming from the player’s side, including any friends or family he has who may or may not have raised it on their own. Still, point well taken as who needs the attention like this on us???

If Diaz or the staff had any contact in terms of recruiting Stevenson that would be violation/tampering in the NCAA's eyes. So yes if Stevenson is the name of the CB that has been mentioned vaguely on this board then Diaz does have "the balls to step outside of NCAA rules". Doesn't even have to be TS. Thats enough if the NCAA cared to take issue with it.
Miami has had no contact , none. I’ve posted how this works in previous posts.

His “ story “ makes it look like the home team is tampering. Could you imagine if this happened in say Tuscaloosa ? Off course you can’t .

Last edited:
You thinking it’s about a ******* deal proves you’re an idiot. Thanks for giving us the smoking gun
From certified UM insider to certified internet gangsta..LOL. Ok so you are mad. I will leave you alone because you in your feelings right now. You clappin back at me and im not even talkin to your emotional a$$...All good bro. Carry on..

Advertisement
Don't get your hopes up. According to folks on here, the deal is probably all but dead now because of the leak. Dont do it to yourself. Between T2 and Jason Marshall we have been fed enough BS for one recruiting season.
They always blame leaks....my thing is u coming or not. They were going to find out anyway and drop a bag or empty promise regardless no matter the timing

Miami has had no contact , none. I’ve crimsoned his this works I. Previous posts.

His “ story “ makes it look like the home team is tampering. Could you imagine if this happened in day Tuscaloosa ? Off course you can’t .

The last guy to leak info and **** off of Saban was Jeffrey Epstein, and look what happened to him!!!

Advertisement
Im certainly not condoning B Jackson by any means. He is a complete scumbag and I wont be following or reading anything from him going forward unless it cut and pasted somewhere else.

My point was that as much as we appreciate it, does the inside stuff on this site potentially hurt the program? If a scummy "journalist" can come on here and catch wind of something which in turn leads him to start asking questions and publish it, would it have been better to just leave it off?
Yes. It would be better if it was never discussed whatsoever so that there is a zero chance of that happening.

They always blame leaks....my thing is u coming or not. They were going to find out anyway and drop a bag or empty promise regardless no matter the timing
This. At some point UGA coaches were gonna get wind that he wanted to transfer back home, whether it was today or tomorrow or Friday. He wasn't just going to be able to transfer without them being aware. And from what's been said, it sounds like the coaches were told by his camp today. The issue is Barry insinuating that the UM coaches had reached out, when they haven't at any point

Advertisement
OT question but who is the EndoGains Twitter? I’ve seen people post tweets from that account a few times but not sure who it is. Also, Barry’s response sounds like something a character Danny McBride plays would say lol
Thanks for this... I am now reading all barry's tweets in a danny mcbride voice and it makes it better.

Exactly, he has a job to do. But he can do his job without putting anynifnthe parties at risk. "Miami looking to add significant players via the portal ", "Miami will address their secondary via the portal". There is really no reason to include the player's name.

It's not even good for Barry as a business. Im sure this spreads amongst the local kids. Why would they ever give him the time of day for anything knowing he can ***** them later.

Yep. It's not even a story a real journalist should even care about at this point. He basically threw out some message board gossip and called it a Hurricane note.

Advertisement
This. At some point UGA coaches were gonna get wind that he wanted to transfer back home, whether it was today or tomorrow or Friday. He wasn't just going to be able to transfer without them being aware. And from what's been said, it sounds like the coaches were told by his camp today. The issue is Barry insinuating that the UM coaches had reached out, when they haven't at any point
Yea obviously he has to tell them hes transferring, but BJ making it look like we are tampering is BS cause we didnt tamper. Hes an *******

Advertisement
Back