Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Dude is a cb all day that’s been playing out of position for two years. He’s playing star. Kids on his own team question why he’s not play outside. He literally locks up Pickens daily , I’ve seen it with my own two eyes. He started Saturday with no reps at cb, weighing 205-210 pounds because of playing star and held everyone in check that came his way. Including saving the game with one of the best db plays you’ll see. Kid will be one year and done if he comes here.
watch him stay now that UGA played him in the right position and saw what he could do on the outside

Advertisement
Lmao
6F4933D6-CE84-438D-9DC7-5D43D6726C98.png

Doesn't matter what they think, it's the staff at the school that now get's involved
They were going to get involved regardless, was just a matter of when. My point was everyone on our side is going nuclear, but from their point of view its either reporter speculation or just another kid who's thinking about transferring.

Advertisement
This sounds like a bunch of BS to me. I am not a fan of the "if it gets out, ill back out" type ****. Especially when it comes to players. It already happens way too often with coaches. This is like the Jason Marshall BS and I hated that too.

If TS wants to be here, he shouldnt give a **** how it gets out. Funny how when rumors leak that players like TS got paid to go to places like UGA nobody is up in arms. But when it leaks that he might want to transfer out its a big deal? Man F that. Tired of the kid games.

And for the record I have watched numerous UGA games and while TS is a good player and would welcome him if he is willing to play CB...but this isnt some defense changing acquisition either. If he comes great, if not..oh well.

Advertisement
I knew we had a transfer CB in the works who was not in the portal yet and figured out who it was from reading this message board. Now if I could figure out it, what makes anyone think others wouldn't as well. That includes reporters, other sites, informants for other teams who may be lurking etc.
Same thing with the Marshall incident. I knew what was going down and I am no insider, it was from reading this board.

As much as I absolutely love the inside stuff Cribby and others post, at what point it is better to just leave it off the board?
I didn’t give info, none. He didn’t figure out the de. Or my other hints about Garcia etc. People know who told him and it’s not shocking to those who know. It wasn’t a message board.

If you think a Miami coach released that info to that **** head you’re just dumb. Our staff has nothing to do with media , hence why there’s rarely any news especially on pay sites. This is why I always say I’d never touch this toxic *** job if I were a coach. The Miami media and their own alums are cool blowing up the spot for a story, no matter the size. You notice this stiff doesn’t happen in those sec towns? Him writing that is serious on so many levels.

I’ve said my piece for now. But **** that lying prick.

to be fair his name has been on other message boards for the past week from other fanbases not named UM and UGA. Word got out somehow in the coaching world

Advertisement
Florida tampered with Lingard last year. Big deal. Nothing at all came of it. UM coaches didn't even raise an issue. Come on down Stevenson. I watched most of that Cincy game and I was super impressed. He indeed made the defensive play of the game. Mind boggling that he has not played boundary all year for them.

Some of y'all give Barry and other reporters too much power to influence what happens. If he reported this and Miami doesn't want it out, then it's on them to either cut off his access, squash the leaks, or they allow it to happen again. Just my opinion here, because we see this staff ***** up in many other areas as well, they're feeding him but not telling him to keep it to himself.

This sounds like a bunch of BS to me. I am not a fan of the "if it gets out, ill back out" type ****. Especially when it comes to players. It already happens way too often with coaches. This is like the Jason Marshall BS and I hated that too.

If TS wants to be here, he shouldnt give a **** how it gets out. Funny how when rumors leak that players like TS got paid to go to places like UGA nobody is up in arms. But when it leaks that he might want to transfer out its a big deal? Man F that. Tired of the kid games.

And for the record I have watched numerous UGA games and while TS is a good player and would welcome him if he is willing to play CB...but this isnt some defense changing acquisition either. If he comes great, if not..oh well.
With all due respect this is an all time idiotic take. There’s lots of things that go on behind the scenes that makes kids hold off before making their decision. Fans think they know everything that goes on behind the scenes but have no clue. You’re completely missing the point of Barry taking a RUMOR and writing a story that could possibly get UM in trouble. There’s so many things wrong with what he did , big and small but you’re deflecting that to say the kid should’ve jumped a couple days after his last game. Unreal.

Advertisement
Back