Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Or maybe, just maybe, we kill the noise. And not blow this thing up anymore. Jackson through out a name, but we will find out all the details and repeat them a thousand times and this thread will become 300 pages. Maybe... we just play it cool?

Ya, good luck on playing it cool...lol

Advertisement
If an investigation does happen, I would call Barry’s BS, if what your saying is true. Put the ball in Barry’s court and name so called coach with receipts. It’ll come up empty and he’ll look like a massive d-bag who would lose his respectability as a journalist. And like said @OriginalCanesCanesCanes said, freeze his *** out from all UM sporting events.
You don’t know how journalism works, do you? Journalists have a pretty much legally protected carte Blanche to just say “sources”. There are no “receipts” or demands for them, even if whatever situation you’re talking about goes to court.

Advertisement
You don’t know how journalism works, do you? Journalists have a pretty much legally protected carte Blanche to just say “sources”. There are no “receipts” or demands for them, even if whatever situation you’re talking about goes to court.
Guess not lol

the problem is whoever is leaking it to Barry. Y’all keep getting mad at the media whose job is to write stories, get clicks and break news.

the issue is inside the building that Manny is supposedly running. That’s your rat. That who all of you need to be mad at for real
God you’re insufferable.

Advertisement
If you think a Miami coach released that info to that **** head you’re just dumb. Our staff has nothing to do with media , hence why there’s rarely any news especially on pay sites. This is why I always say I’d never touch this toxic *** job if I were a coach. The Miami media and their own alums are cool blowing up the spot for a story, no matter the size. You notice this stiff doesn’t happen in those sec towns? Him writing that is serious on so many levels.

I’ve said my piece for now. But **** that lying prick.
Firstly, appreciate the information you share. However, is it possible Jackson followed the bread crumbs until he found a source willing to confirm what He suspected?

Love the way Barry acts naive and pretends there aren't other ($$$) things that influence these decisions. The reason UM wanted this low key is probably because they know Georgia will come with some $$ to make sure he stays.

Advertisement
I knew we had a transfer CB in the works who was not in the portal yet and figured out who it was from reading this message board. Now if I could figure out it, what makes anyone think others wouldn't as well. That includes reporters, other sites, informants for other teams who may be lurking etc.

Same thing with the Marshall incident. I knew what was going down and I am no insider, it was from reading this board.

As much as I absolutely love the inside stuff Cribby and others post, at what point it is better to just leave it off the board?

Advertisement
You’re on the @DemCanesByke comprehension plan on this I see so I’ll explain it again. I’ve known for weeks. That article is from today. So yeah, I was worried about keeping it quiet and rightfully so and we kept it from social media until Barry blew it up.
Man we get it. Its a message board half the stuff here is rumor who cares

Advertisement
Back