Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

What the ****....

UGA will absolutely tell Rique now, dare you to go to Miami. See how fast the NCAA will rule you ineligible.

Barry Jackson's career needs to be over. This has to be a fckin joke that he just posted that.

Advertisement
What an idiot. Nowhere else in the country does a program’s local media throw said program under the bus. Rique comes here and the NCAA has every reason to come sniff around for tampering.
He has friends on the team. It’s very possible that he told them he was interested and they brought it up as an if question to people there. I don’t know. No way UM reached out or anything like that.

Advertisement
They getting on barry áss on twitter
Yup... And Barry is entertaining it. I think at this point he does it to drive clicks and $. He gets wayyy more press being the d1ckhead because his actual journalistic ability is dog****.

Untitled.png

He has friends on the team. It’s very possible that he told them he was interested and they brought it up as an if question to people there. I don’t know. No way UM reached out or anything like that.
I understand that 100%, but we don’t need any tiny reason for the NCAA to get a hard on for us again, because it’s pretty much permanent already. They would love to kill this program so it could be open hunting season down here recruiting.

I almost never post. I prefer being a lurker. But it's obvious that this information was probably leaked to Barry by someone close to Georgia. They're trying to prevent him from transferring to Miami
And thanks to Barry they almost certainly will.

Advertisement
It’s way bigger than a kid maybe not coming , this is serious ****. Then to say he got it from a coach , which is a lie but gives it legitimacy as a source. Oh and everyone knows ego leaked it to Barry. And if **** sure wasn’t a “ University of Miami “ coach.
He said “a source in touch with UM”

So he didn’t get it from a coach just an unknown person that knows a person.

This is not news you stupid ****, it’s gossiping. He’s not in the portal!!!!! Journalists think they can just say “ it’s news “ when it’s actually not. It would’ve been news if he hit the portal then report “ Miami would love a chance at landing TS”. See how that works Barry? That’s a journalism lesson from a guy that has writing level of a third grader.

What the ****....

UGA will absolutely tell Rique now, dare you to go to Miami. See how fast the NCAA will rule you ineligible.

Barry Jackson's career needs to be over. This has to be a fckin joke that he just posted that.

the problem is whoever is leaking it to Barry. Y’all keep getting mad at the media whose job is to write stories, get clicks and break news.

the issue is inside the building that Manny is supposedly running. That’s your rat. That who all of you need to be mad at for real

Advertisement
So I was right in thinking that how does this help us cause he isn’t a CB.
Dude is a cb all day that’s been playing out of position for two years. He’s playing star. Kids on his own team question why he’s not play outside. He literally locks up Pickens daily , I’ve seen it with my own two eyes. He started Saturday with no reps at cb, weighing 205-210 pounds because of playing star and held everyone in check that came his way. Including saving the game with one of the best db plays you’ll see. Kid will be one year and done if he comes here.

It could cause an investigation for tampering. He said a Miami coach , that’s a lie but the ncaa won’t know that. Everything was done correctly but this makes Miami look bad.
I think he switched up some stuff in the little write up now

Advertisement
It could cause an investigation for tampering. He said a Miami coach , that’s a lie but the ncaa won’t know that. Everything was done correctly but this makes Miami look bad.
If an investigation does happen, I would call Barry’s BS, if what your saying is true. Put the ball in Barry’s court and name so called coach with receipts. It’ll come up empty and he’ll look like a massive d-bag who would lose his respectability as a journalist. And like said @OriginalCanesCanesCanes said, freeze his *** out from all UM sporting events.

So you think if Barry doesn't release that, UGA just lets him walk?
No man and don't be so obtuse. UGA would still put up a fight but the longer it went without them potentially knowing, the better. I used this analogy before, if the other team has no idea, it is like UM is shooting on an empty net with no goalie, maybe we score, maybe we dont and the longer it goes the more convinced a kid gets that his mind is made up. If they (other team) know in advance, they can be proactive instead of reactive and now UM maybe shooting on a goalie. Can we still score? of course. Is it now more difficult? Of course.

Advertisement
Back