Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Or maybe, just maybe, we kill the noise. And not blow this thing up anymore. Jackson through out a name, but we will find out all the details and repeat them a thousand times and this thread will become 300 pages. Maybe... we just play it cool?
I mean I can temporarily delete this thread for now??? I think it’s out there.

View attachment 139981

its in the newspaper but yall worried about a message board post??
Barry Jackson is a snake. He’s worse than SMD. She has a measure of naiveté, he’s so self serving he doesn’t understand when to keep his mouth shut.

This collectively board has more sound judgement than a reporter with decades of experience.

Or maybe, just maybe, we kill the noise. And not blow this thing up anymore. Jackson through out a name, but we will find out all the details and repeat them a thousand times and this thread will become 300 pages. Maybe... we just play it cool?
lol

Advertisement
If you think a Miami coach released that info to that **** head you’re just dumb. Our staff has nothing to do with media , hence why there’s rarely any news especially on pay sites. This is why I always say I’d never touch this toxic *** job if I were a coach. The Miami media and their own alums are cool blowing up the spot for a story, no matter the size. You notice this stiff doesn’t happen in those sec towns? Him writing that is serious on so many levels.

I’ve said my piece for now. But **** that lying prick.
So you think this changes things?

Advertisement
If you think a Miami coach released that info to that **** head you’re just dumb. Our staff has nothing to do with media , hence why there’s rarely any news especially on pay sites. This is why I always say I’d never touch this toxic *** job if I were a coach. The Miami media and their own alums are cool blowing up the spot for a story, no matter the size. You notice this stiff doesn’t happen in those sec towns? Him writing that is serious on so many levels.

Dude would have been fired if this was Bama/UGA for leaking info like that. Saban would have his *** smh

Galaxy brain take, Barry putting this out so it looks like manny is recruiting off other roster so it gets that buyout down hahaha

I have no idea who at or associated with UM would say that. I’m assuming it was a hypothetical as he isn’t in the portal. I’m glad it didn’t come from here.
Even as a hypothetical it is dumb... Speculate on a former Miami kid top recruit leaving the SEC to come to Um and IF it does happen it only leads to the tampering inquiry (we all know it happens to some degree throughout the nation but kind of like how we rag on bama commits always posting pics in front of Chargers after they commit, no need to make it obvious)

If it was just a hypothetical throw out Surtain II, Campbell, Marshall, and Dent or insert any other top CB recruit from So.Fla. now playing elsewhere, yeah no **** UM would like to add a talented transfer CB considering we have a total of 4 CBs on the roster and bringing in a WR to play CB this year.

Advertisement

think this hurts our chances?

Advertisement
What an idiot. Nowhere else in the country does a program’s local media throw said program under the bus. Rique comes here and the NCAA has every reason to come sniff around for tampering.

Advertisement
Back